Helix - Preview Devlog

Us, We, Our - Vulkano Studios

About the game

Helix is a game inspired and based on Assassin’s Creed game series, all the characters, events and anything shown in this video is highly inspired on it.

Helix aims to be an open world game that replicates some mechanics of this universe, it all started with a pretty old game as for now called “Stealth” on the older roblox times, I’m a mad fan of Assassin’s Creed universe and since theres not too many (or any at all) games that accurate to AC I want to try my own luck (no pun intended) and do a project related to this game series, it will grab many mechanics from all the games at the current date (2023) such as RPG elements, eagle vision, leap of faith, parkour and such.
The game is currently in a conceptual state and it’s obviously going to be changed for good in a future, many assets used in this conceptual game are linked in the credits part, all credits goes to their respectives creators.
Theres not a release yet nor a beta date, right now only few specific members of our roblox group are going to test it, we might get some testers or do apps when we have a decent and solid gameplay to test or to show.

Game status

Phase 0 - Conceptual State.

Videos

Note: Videos are not in the order of the progress and some stuff needs a lot of work but we have started it like days ago so yeah.

Credits

Like I said, theres stuff that we are using right now to put stuff together, while most of them doesn’t specify it, I do think they should be given credit aswell, all the current resources that we recall using are listed below: (will be updating this as we find the original creators of the asset we are using, we get to use any other or we plan to use it)
Ubisoft - Original game idea and soundtrack
@boatbomber - BoatTween module and Screen Distortion Rain

@Pelo_208 - Sip N’ Much Kit

@WoahItsJeebus Sunray Intensity Compesation

@MisterPhilo - Location Module (this module is also used, just not fully implemented yet)

@epictitanic6g - Lock On Combat in 3D

@EgoMoose - Zip Line System

@MoonBloomage - Elixio’s Main Menu UI

==========

Note: Theres sure more modules or credits missing, right now I’m kinda in a hurry so I can’t really show too much progress or credit all of them, I will be constantly updating this as we progress more.

5 Likes