[HELP!] - How do I make this trolley drivable?

Hello guys,
How do I make this Trolley drivable?

These are the components of the trolley

Hope someone can fix this…

1 Like

Help Help please help, how do I do this?

You could use a-chasis that would be fun :smiley:

What does a-chasis mean and what does it do?

So you know all those low effort games on roblox with those very broken high detail cars. Yeah thats a chasis.

It basically controlls the movement of a vehicle

I see, and how do I make my trolley drivable

1 Like

How To Make A Car In Roblox - YouTube that’s what he means, follow this tutorial and (hopefully) your trolley will be drivable, I’m not sure if it’s gonna work with a ll those parts but follow the tutorial and you shouldn’t have problems (it worked for me)

2 Likes

Guys, the trolley is still not moving

Someone knows what is wrong here?

What do you have inside the script?

I’ll answer tomorrow, I have to go by the moment

1 Like

You have to add a way the wheels can move sideways, currently they only move on the Y axis, you need to make them move on the X/Z axis, you need more hinges

Follow the tutorial @Dede_4242 mentioned. Word for word, line for line, make sure you do everything it says.

Make sure all the Parts aren’t anchored.
You also have 3 of your hinges vertical instead of horizontal. The front left is at the same angle as the front cart leg Part. The brown cylinders are the HingeConstraint’s axis. It will rotate when you rotate the Attachment’s axis. Both Attachments in each HingeConstraint need to have the yellow arrow pointing the same direction.
You also need to make sure the Attachments are in the same place. Your green Attachments aren’t aligned to the same Positions.

Thanks guys for this support, I’ll check later if it works.

By the way, It could be because I don’t have the parts unanchored

Yeah they need to be unanchored,

No problem

1 Like

Did everything, nothing changed

Please reply to the person who posted the message you are answering. You keep replying to yourself so we don’t see any notifications of your replys.

As I said before, your wheels are messed up.
Are you using the instructions for the A-Chassis? Or are you trying to add something else? Does the A-chassis need you to set up wheel HingeConstraints?

I can see that the Attachments show up in your picture, but I can’t see the orange/brown HingeConstraint ‘ring’ in any of your wheel hinges.
When you select the HingeConstraint in the Explorer window is there anything in the 2 spots (in the Properties window) that say Attachment0 and Attachment1?
You need to have both spots filled with an attachment for HingeConstraints to work.