Help! How exactly can I payout?

Note: sorry I don’t know how to get rid of the Game design support tag

Help! I and my friend’s new group that’s been made to store funds and pay to the developers we’ll hire for our game is unfortunately shattered and when he tries to pay our scripter it says this: “Your funds were recently transferred and are being verified. Please try again later.”. The many donations to our group have been verified and accepted however we’re still unable to pay even though all of our donations/funds has been checked through. Any answers or explanations to this would be appreciated as we’re sort of stuck frozen in time if we can’t hire.

FYI: the first donation made was on Nov 08, 2020 and today is Dec, 4, 2020 and our most recent donation was made on Nov 28, 2020 and it was verified just today.

Edit: I did some research around the web and found an API and I just got the results that our group is locked from paying out our funds. Are there any ways to get our group verified again because the owner’s got a huge sum of funds just stuck in there and just to be clear from my knowledge the owner and the rest of the dev team never made this in the intend of breaking Roblox’s TOS however after the hearing the fact that we possibly might have to abandon the ship along with the large piles of gold on it is pretty heartbroken news to hear? Tons of money wasted just because Roblox did an oopsie and guessed that our group was not safe is frustrating, to say the least. Anyhow any sort of help and advice to get through this dark time could help.

8 Likes

There was a post made about the wait times a while back. They increased it for security reasons.

2 Likes

If your group got falsely locked, you should contact roblox support

2 Likes

Oh alright I’ll try doing that and hope they acknowledge my problem (: btw how long does it take for them to respond on average

1 Like

Your group has not been locked, it’s because Roblox has changed their pending system and funds are now being held for extended periods of time.

Incoming Adjustment to ‘Pending Sales’ Waiting Period - Updates / Announcements - Roblox Developer Forum

There is nothing that you can do other than wait.

4 Likes

I know but we’ve been waiting for a whole month now way longer than their promised 7 days. Roblox staff are not responding to our appeals and I’ve used an API that showed our group has been locked from using payouts even though we did nothing wrong.

1 Like

Hmm, for me it takes 3 days, a whole month is a long time. Is it in pending funds?

1 Like

Oh, yea sorry guys forgot to tell you but our group’s payout section has finally been enabled after 1 MONTH! I don’t know if a Roblox staff saw my post or a bot rechecked our group but anyway thank you for allowing us to use the payout section.

1 Like

this is happening to me right now it is saying this and i cant pay myself out! please help

1 Like

Contact roblox staff for help if that doesn’t help then… idk

1 Like

Or just wait for a really really really long time

1 Like

support takes around 2 wks anyways so im going to just wait it out, im not in a rush its for my clothing gruop its only like 700 rbx

1 Like

I know this is an old post but did you manage to enable your payouts? I am currently experiencing that.

sorry i just got back on the dev forum and this is an old post once again, but yeah I got it figured out, i’m pretty sure its a month from when you first get funds imported into your group…

hope that helps for future reference