Help me with DevEx

hello, I recently created a game that is very famous, and I won a lot of robux, this would be my first time making a withdrawal in roblox (DevEx), but for some reason I can’t insert the amount of robux to withdraw, because the minimum value is 100k and I have 300k, I’m not getting past the 4 digits (9,999) if someone can help me and guide me with this, I would be very grateful.
if you are willing to help me contact me.
Discord: VitorGamer#1667

(I’m sorry for posting this here, but I really need help and the Forum is not letting me post this topic in the right place for 3 days)

4 Likes

Do you have a verified email address, and is your account over 13 years old?

I read all the terms of the roblox in relaxation to DevEx, and I’m all valid. The only mistake is that I can’t type the amount to be withdrawn, the minimum is 100k and I have 350k when I try for some value, it doesn’t exceed 9,999.

I could be wrong (I’ve never dev ex’ed), but I believe you insert the number as a base to be multiplied by 1,000

i.e:
100 = 100,000
1,000 = 1,000,000

etc.

even if so, I tried, when clicking remove nothing happens, and I saw it on a video on youtube and he wrote all the digits Example: 200,000

Have you applied before typing in an amount, because from what I remember with DevEx you have to get processed before cashing out.

I thought that I would be invited to write on DevExPortal after the first withdrawal, how do I write to me?

Can you create a video or post a screenshot of whats happening? Also @Dracolyx, you “cash out” before getting processed, and if it is your first time, you will be required to create a tipalti account.

1 Like

I think you need to have a PayPal account? I am guessing, sooooo yea.

When I first DevEx’ed I remember needing a tipalti account first. They email you once you click the cashout button after a few days giving you a tipalti portal site that you register yourself on if you get approved.

1 Like

Can you explain to me what I have to do step by step?

Did you try using commas instead of a decimal? I know that is custom in other countries to separate thousands, but maybe give the comma a shot. It might be bugged.

1 Like

You need to earn the robux. If you earned and spend on something even if it is limited an sold. Roblox doesnt counter your robux as “earned”. You now have 9,999 robux earned and not spent I think.

I just insert the number of the semicolon was the roblox

1 Like

I think your problem is that you’re typing 9.999, when robux doesn’t work that way. If you’re going to do 350000 then you just type it that way no need to add 350.000 or 350,000.

Also there’s only specific sets of cashouts that you can only see once you have over 100,000 robux. goes from 100k, to 350k, to 500k, to 1 million, etc. If you type 355k then it won’t work, you need to specifically input one of the amounts. it’s either 350k or 100k.

i know it, my robux all got caught through gamepass and devproducts from my game

as I said before, I just insert the number the points and commas was the roblox

You might want to contact dev-rel via email. I believe that is the best way to contact them. devrelations@roblox.com

I’ve exchanged five times without any issues like this, so I’m not so sure its anything you are doing thats causing it.

@Dracolyx Custom amounts can be chosen now.

1 Like

Ah I wasn’t aware of that, then if that’s the case the problem could be the device you’re using if mobile then you never know what kind of bugs there are on that. If you’re using a pc though, then I’m not really sure what to say, because there’s not much to see just from a screenshot. I don’t insist you take a gif, because that’s against Roblox Terms of Service.

Just email like @KeysOfFate stated in the above post.