[Help] Need ideas for builds

Does anyone have ideas for a build, I have been searching for ideas. But I have no ideas.
If you can give me and idea that would be appreciated!!

3 Likes

I would suggest you taking a walk. Maybe a walk is not the best thing in this days but I walk to help you out. You could like see buildings and se how they look like and get ideas. You could also make similar buildings to famous buildings that already exist

2 Likes

It all depends on what your interests lie in, personally I would suggest making tanks and such but that would be something I like doing.

Great idea! I guess… taking a walk would be good because I haven’t really done that lately. Most of the times my ideas come from online photos or things I watch.

True, and I haven’t actually ever made a tank on roblox I should try.

1 Like

Np β€œβ€β€œβ€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€

Have you watched anything new recently, played a new game? Maybe create something in that style

I get it’s sometimes hard thinking of different ideas to build. I’ll usually look on google for designs that you could try making, for example; Realistic building’s, Cars, Planes, Castles, etc. Some ideas as to what to build could be detailed showcases, clothing store, possibly some assets like weapons and more you could always try getting ideas from other people’s creation or try recreating them.

2 Likes