Make an aura customization on spawn for players

2 Likes

Build me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Great Idea! I will start right away!! :laughing:

2 Likes

Hmmmm. Great Idea! I’ll think about it!

2 Likes

No using character models, just try using unions and stuff, that will get you better.

2 Likes

Perhaps you should rename this thread to something along the lines of “Looking for building ideas”.

As I already said before: I’d recommend doing something your most interested in. Some things to start with, that would be good and wouldn’t be hard and won’t require that much skill would be creating a small terrain or a sort of map and maybe placing some trees and other buildings throughout the land maybe that could be called a small showcase.

Now if you’re thinking of creating something simple. Since you want to gather ideas for a small project or to just build I’ll start simple try making things like a desk, a lamp, a radio, house, a small showcase something you like that. Some ideas as to what to build could be detailed showcases, clothing stores, a low poly town, weapon assets, vehicles, a small city, ect.

Please search before posting. This has already been discussed a few times here is a few topics related to this already:

4 Likes

Alright. I’ll search before posting, also I will change the name because that sound more better and I’ll start on what I like.

Alright. I’ll start now. That is a good idea by the way.

recreate old roblox games, done this before was a fun project for me

Sound like a great Idea! I’ll try it out.

1 Like

For real though remake Sword Fight On The Heights that will be cool.

Build a castle but the only material you can use is brown grass (so basically dirt). Try and make it look like the most detailed dirt castle possible.

That would be a really good Idea. Ill try and make it.

> Detailed Dirt Castle
That would be a great idea. Ill get on it right away.

Thanks! Could you please make the map public so I could explore it when you are finished?

Yeah I will make it public when I am done.

make a cruise ship [need more chars]

You could try building a skyscraper like the CN tower or something. Those always look cool and will keep you busy for a while.

Make a small lobby that makes use of some decorative architecture

Hello Developer,

There indeed is a reason you started building, you may or may don’t know that reason yet. Boredom may be one of them, but building things, can change someone’s reputation here.

Showcases are a good thing to start off with, since they’re a powerful tool, to determine, how good your building skills are at the moment, especially when asking on the DevForums for feedback. They’re amazing for portfolios, that you might need in the future, and they’re a good way to get boredom away as well, and with showcases, you can give other players on Roblox a special, hidden message behind your place.

To create showcases, you need to collect ideas, imagine and create, then last but not least publish.

Showcases are an amazing way to make your wildest, yet most creative fantasies come true.

To get ideas, think of something you really like for example.

• Something Medieval

• A Sci-Fi city

• A modern house

• A small village

And more!

I hope this helped you in any way.

Best of luck!
Sincerely,
Crash

2 Likes