[HELP NEEDED] Game Ideas

I’m making a game with different types of creatures/animals. I want to know what kind of creature/animal you would want to see in my game. It could totally be made up by you, the possibilities are endless. What would your creature/animal look like? If your creature/animal could have a certain type of attack what would it be (ex. fire breathing)?

Thanks for reading

3 Likes

You could combine two completely different animals to create an entirely new one, and then you could do this various times and have a whole new species. It would also be cool to list attacks for each individual animal, and then when they’re combined, the attack is combined into something awesome.

1 Like

Dragons, Medieval, Dungeons, anything. Volcano’s and Dragons sound pretty cool to me.

If I had a certain attack for my Dragon, it’d defeninetely be something like… Fire breathing, or something.

My Dragon would have spikes down It’s back, It’s look like a volcano, It’d be covered in black ash, it’d have sharp claws, firey orange eyes.

2 Likes

Uhh, where do i start:
First of all, i would like to see cats or dogs, maybe wolves, or dragons and sharks. But what i would like to use is a Dark Grey Dog (Like my two pets)

My type of attack would be bites, but not like a normal one, maybe bites of fire, another attack would be eat alot and vomit ;v, and lastly, maybe speed. That’s it, thanks for reading.

2 Likes

I’d say, a mix with insects, reptiles, and mammals. Combined into one…? An anaconda moth fish!

3 Likes