Help with end credits sequence (Tweened child not in the correct position)

Hello!

In my game, when the game is over, I have a credits sequence. It’s not perfect as for different screen size things are different.

What I am trying to is as you can see when you loose, at the end, you see your name with a Thank you!, what I am trying to do is the name to be in the upper center.

But the big problem is, that I tweened the Credits « title ». Is it possible for me to Tween the name and every parent and siblings to move along. Else I should redo the whole thing.

Please note that as of right now I am at school and I do not have the full scripts and sizes. I can make a model.
And also is there a better way to make a credits sequence than just having a title and tweening it?

If you want to see the credits, do this in the chat:
/Jump:sun
This will give a jumpscare, so I’d recommend you lower or mute your volume.

Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Is it something like the gui is down and it will tween up right?

1 Like

Yes like classic credits sequences, it will go up. My problem is the last objects aren’t in the right positions. You can see the credits itself.

Are you looking for something like this?

Honestly making a huge gui would be really really tiring. Instead I would recommend adding a table, and then putting information in it.

Then make a for loop to loop through the table then clone the gui and put the text in it.

I pretty know what I should do, but like I repeated my problem was one text not being in the correct position and I asked how I could do it.

Then I would recommend using LayoutOrder