How can I go about making rolling credits?

Hello, I want to make rolling credits for a game, although I don’t know he to do this. I have searched the web and the developer forums but there really no help when there is one. If you can go in depth with like a tutorial or something that I’m able to replicate and make it my own would be great, or if you can just tell me on how I can make that would also be great. Thanks

Concept on what I’m looking for:

I’m thinking about making some looong Gui, that would just move upwards? I think that would be pretty easy to do thing and it could solve your issue greatly.

4 Likes

Just create text labels containing the credits (or write them all into one frame) and tween the GUI elements from the bottom of the screen to the top.

Read through this, should be helpful: UI Animations | Documentation - Roblox Creator Hub

1 Like

Rolling credits appears to be a really tall frame that spans several screens. Each frame crediting different people is added into it, like a tower which stacks on top of each other. The next thing to do is to decide layouts for each frame.

2 Likes