Hi! I am IMightBeUgly

=====================================================================
Heyllo! I am IMightBeUgly I am a Environment Builder. I create showcases and build for fun! Here’s all of my Showcase :

1. Dipaliré

Dipaliré is a showcase about an abandoned shipping management office in Indonesia that does Exporting and Importing from Indonesia to the other country. the office have been abandoned because of the company bankruptcy and the place have been left like this ever since. Here’s the link to it

2. Pulau Di Atas Awan

Pulau Di Atas Awan is a showcase about an Island that are flying with the power of several giant propellers. This island was run by a lonely Engineer that want some peace up in the sky and his dream is coming true as this island is finally floating with his creation. Here’s the link to it

3. Tuangeun Ageung

Tuangeun Ageung is a simple showcase about a sci-fi and retro punk style combined together as a flying restaurant. Here’s the link to it

4. IMightBeUgly’s Imagination

IMightBeUgly’s Imagination is a showcase that i am currently working on feel free to send me feedback about it and i still have not found a great name for it. Here’s the link to it

5. The Lobby

I made this Lobby to hold some of My Showcases, and if you want to play one of the Showcases that available there, just click the Green Play Button located under the game icon in game. Hope you are enjoying this! Here’s the link to it

6. Nerusake

I made a new showcase called Nerusake! come take a visit and give me some opinion on it! Here’s the link to it :link: :

Interested to hire me? here’s my Discord IMightBeUgly#4641
Price of the map is concluded by the level of Detail that I gave to the map

Thank you for reading my Portfolios. Donation, Like, and Favorite to all of my Showcase is really Appreciated!

137 Likes

Dont know what to say but this is just fantastic build

4 Likes

Wow nice :0 thanks for showcasing those are really cool builds.

2 Likes

Nice building,how you do that.can you explain some how to build like your?

3 Likes

this is perfect for vr games I love this so much

8 Likes

You might be ugly, but these are definitely not ugly. Nice work!

(also I’m sure you aren’t ugly :slight_smile: )

9 Likes

Thank you so much I appreciate it

2 Likes

Simply just need some consistency and some Imagination

2 Likes

Woah this is REALLY good cant wait to see more of your work :+1: :grinning:

4 Likes

but it says you joined 2 years ago
anyways yea nice building actually no its 2 good

1 Like

Could have joined 2 years ago and never really used it. I joined in 2017 but started using in early 2020ish.

1 Like

i mean i am new as being a member of DevForum just promoted several months ago

3 Likes

Tbh months are new usually. To me, 4-5 months is normal and not new but before that is new.

1 Like

Wow! The last 2 builds impressed me, Keep it up!

2 Likes

well it depends on what your perspectives

2 Likes

these CAN’T be better.
just asking, do you need to be really good at blender to create high-poly builds like these?

2 Likes

no, i did not use Blender for any of these builds i use Parts

5 Likes

Phenomenal job! I love the Dipaliré showcase you made there. The music is just so peaceful and relaxing.
Lighting fits so well to it as well.

Great job and, keep up the awesome work you’re doing.

3 Likes

One of these deserves a bloxy for the best showcase, 100%!

3 Likes

You have some really unique names for this! Hope to see you on the best showcase awards in the 9th Bloxy awards!

2 Likes