Roblox Studio Engine

I am making a new Showcase it’s about Pipe and stuff. not much to see just a hallway with pipes and engine if you’d liked it please consider leaving a like at the game Thank youuuu

Link :link: : Nagapasa Engine [Showcase] - Roblox

=====================================================================

If you do really liked my work here is my other Showcase it is on this DevForum Post

23 Likes

Looks really good, but it doesn’t fit the Roblox Studio as the theme.

1 Like

if you get what i mean you are legendary

When I read the title, I actually thought you were making a whole new engine in ROBLOX Studio… Hm.

1 Like

well i make the game with Roblox Studio Engine

I’d suggest using spheres to get the curved pipes as smooth as possible.

If it was truly Roblox Studio Engine, there should be at least a speck of light blue somewhere.
I like the details, and you should also set Environment Specular and Diffuse scales to 1 (under Lighting) and turn the Ambient down to achieve the desired effect.

2 Likes

how rusty Dimond plate floor?

1 Like

i do use them but it is really hard :c

1 Like

Try making a sphere, copy and position of the cylinder to the sphere, resize the sphere until it’s the same width as the cylinder, and move it until it aligns.

I hope that helps. :pleading_face:

2 Likes

candy corn eyes :pleading_face:

if you make a cylinder by moving it by 1 THEN make a sphere and just move it by 0.5 studs instead of 1 and try moving it in the center and thats it no copy pasting required hope this helps too

2 Likes

i already did my guy but i messed it up a bit and it is hard to change it now ;-;

1 Like

Thanks for the opinion i gladly you have some

corroded metal on the bottom and then partly transparent diamond plate
on top.

Kind off topic tbh

1 Like

You always come out with fantastic build!

1 Like

Thank you ma dood really nice of you