Hi! I am IMightBeUgly

yes it is it represent that i am an Indonesian person

Ohh, jadi anda juga dari Indonesia wkwkwk
But yes, this is a very good build

1 Like

Wow! Just parts? That’s an amazing talent!

1 Like

yeah except for the Plants i use mesh given by my friend

1 Like

Fantastic builder!

hey, why do i smell fire?-

2 Likes

I find it hard to believe this was made with just parts. Did you use any free models or any blender at all? Because I see some shapes that is impossible to make with just parts.

1 Like

On Dipalire the plant are mesh given by my friend that is the only mesh part

This is amazing!! What I would would do in your place is making a post here Introduction thread for new forum members - #1367 by SummerEquinox ; it would be cool to look at it again in 2 years!

1 Like

teach me building please :norman:

Amazing! You are a really good builder.

1 Like

hey these look amazing

blender? studio tools? f3x? how did you make it

1 Like

i only use parts to make everything except for vegetation

1 Like

oh nice, vegetation just meshes?

1 Like

Very good stuff!

(commision review)
I commissioned a map for a game I’m making and I like it a lot, it’s polished and looks great and feels good to walk around in!

Good assets, good positioning of landmarks/points-of-interest, and I like the color palette.
5 :star:’s

2 Likes

Im surprised that you did apply for the metaverse. As a metaverse developer as myself, I give your builds 11/10.

Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Thank you for ordering it is great to work with you : D

Thank you so much man appreciated it!

Nice indonesian builder so far! I recommend for you to hiring him. He is very talented. You guys won’t disappointed to hiring him. I’m probably bookmark this for future project!

1 Like

Hi, I love the examples you showed here. I have a few projects coming up would like to discuss with you. Just added your discord :slight_smile:

1 Like