Hi im recruitment people to my team any role, SKILL basic, medium, expert, proffesional(not payment still)

Please keep the following in mind before posting:

This area of the forum is publicly accessible to developers for recruitment. Please be prepared to answer questions about your projects and provide & collect feedback from the community about your plan and this ALSO TO IMPROVE OUR SKILLS ON WHATEVER ROLE YOU ARE.

“You might already seen it on another post from me but they closed and still dont know why”

About the game that my is working on.
Well the game is going to be a 3D/AND 2D PLATFORMER there will be some section in 3d and some on 2d and there will a level maker , the inspiration i got from is from mario 64 and m maker “event i havent finish mario 64 and i havent play the maker” (all the stuff that me/we going to make on the game is going to be original) “and also my cousen is helping”.

Job Recruitment Template

3D/2D platformer

About me: well my role is builder and animator you can see my portfolio on this link well summarizes is that my skill are basic same with my animations:

About Us

Hi there! We are small studio , a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for any role doesnt matter how is your skill to join our team and work with us on our new game and also you can have 2 roles you main role and secondary role but you have to mayority of time on your main role.

The Team Not more builders
@conkerlikeN64 - Builder/animator.
@conkerfangirl (my other account) - builder
@DarienTheEpic (my cousen) - Builder
@superpoweryeah - GUI/Builder
@jenjen737 - Builder
@Magicboy1019 -
@sunslapalt -
@Itz_Allxson -
@estivenelkrak2 -
@newrisedever - Modeler

i stll dont have a scripter, and blender.
and also i dont need more modeler and builder it can be your secondary one

You can see our progress so far here: KoolKidsClan's Place Number: 13 - Roblox
Some pictures of the game
Credit to jenjen373 he is a member of the negative numbers and he was the one who put if like that to the avatars and i was one who put the avatars with the avatars loader sorry if i dont have more photos and there are the

About The Job and RULES

Well you can chose whatever role you are and a secondary(if you want/have) and about skill it can be whatever basic,medium, expert, proffesional we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.
THE RULES:
Behave
Work

Our game needs at least 7 to 9 poeple/members

Payment

i still dont have payment i will start paying when i have funds on the group but is going to be robux

Contact Us/well me

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or
via discord: conkerlikeN64#2138

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 0 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.