(Open for hiring for free) My portfolio Very basic for building and basic for animation

NOT HIRING ANY MORE: i will not longer accept any work

Hi there! I am offering my services as a basic builder and basic animation but my main role/skill is building right now but some day/future i will change to aniamtion but right now is builder(im dont know how to add a effect). I specialize on creating basic builds and animation like jump and run. I have been building for 3 years on Roblox but not alot sometimes i dont work for months but this month i have been active and i havent previously worked on titles such as Big Game and Little Game.

Showcase

You can view my games and made by my team

1. (The one im working right now with my team is on early stage of development so dont expect alot from me): KoolKidsClan's Place Number: 13 - Roblox
  2. (This one is discontinued so yeah): rocket gun battles - Roblox
  3. (Same as the other one is discontinued): One Piece[HatCha] - Roblox
  4. (This is also discontinued): PokerMonster Evolution Demo - Roblox

And here is a game that im working with other people:

Here are some picture of the game im working right now with my team ( the colors of the hause someone of the team made it i just build the hause)

My animations:
Links

Jump super star: Jump super star - Roblox

Genkidama: Genkidama - Roblox

Animation beta 1 hello: Animation beta 1 hello - Roblox
and here is a link to a video i made of my aniamations (sorry for the advertisment):

Availability

Most of the week(except on tuesday) after 5 pm, i can work between 1 hour to 2:30 hour

Payment

Prices are negotiable, Well i work for free because of my skill are very basic if you want to pay ( for about 50 robux) ok go ahead if not ok and the method to pay(if you want) im dont have anything resource to get paid well the group fund but paypal no and about of percentage im dont know because im dont know about of that stuff

Contact

By the roblox forum post or by roblox message
By my discord: conkerlikeN64#2138
By my email(i barely check it so if you send me a email it will take days to see it): conkerliken64@gmail.com

(sorry for the advertisment)if you intersting of building the game im working right now or featured games here is the link from the post:Hi im recruitment people to my team any role, SKILL basic, medium, expert, proffesional(not payment still)

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:
NOT HIRING ANY MORE: i will not longer accept any work

2 Likes

Jus a comment(I am not gonna hire you) You should really improve your building skills if you want to be hired. The things you are doing are so basic. Thats all

1 Like

i know well i hope soemone who also have low skill on whatever role they have want to hire me

JUs an image of the project that i did

i like you project it looks very nice

thx keep up the good work jus keep practicing and youll get better

Hey by the way how did u get the builder thing next to ur name

you go to your sumarry then go preferences in the account section click on title and chose whatever and then when you chose your title put save.

K. Ima try to do that right now. I tried and it doesnt say title anywhere

um when you put your title do you save it?