High detailed House Build. My 2nd House!

Hey there ! I am Bloxquility .You may or may not know me from my previous 1st House Build post .I’m here to show you my second House build which I’ve been working on very hard in the past few days .I would like some feedback on it, as well as constructive criticism, that if there’s anything you do not like or would consider as an improvement .I warn you this is a very long post due to the amount of things that I want to show (a lot of pictures) .I would highly appreciate if you would take a look over everything ,either way ,without further ado ,here is it :

• Overall look from outside :

• Top view

Now that we are done with the outside, here comes the first floor plan .A thing to take note of, the house does have all the walls ,house plan ,floor and everything included ,the thing that is left out though ,is the furniture (for specific reasons) .

• Floor 1 plan :

A little extra info regarding the plan of the first floor from above :

1. W.I.C - Walk In Closet
  2. BDR - Bedroom
  3. M.Bath - Master Bathroom
  4. Laund. - Laundry Room

Now for the second floor ,unfortunately I do not have a plan for this, so I took some pictures from inside showcasing everything that has to be showcased .

• Floor 2 :

Floor 2 includes :

1. Free space “room” (depends on what a possible client wants to fill it with)
    - I think for this free space, one thing that’d fit would be a gym, or relaxation place.
  2. One Bedroom
  3. Bath
    4.Attic

That’s pretty much everything, I apology if this was too long for your liking .

Thank you very much for your time ! :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

Happy Holidays to everyone ! :partying_face:

26 Likes

That is cool keep up the good work!!!

1 Like

Looks good but what is that chimney?

2 Likes

I like the house and the additional layout diagram.
Would you be willing to post a screen shot of the explorer view showing how you have organised the parts?
It does not matter much if you don’t.
Its just a pet item of mine that I need to feed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey man, thank you for the feedback .I can show you for sure, here’s it !

Hope this satisfies you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s wonderful.
I asked as I have used some ‘builders’ free stuff and found they all leave the parts as parts and no names for rooms or areas. Makes changes almost impossible.

This does go to show me that payed for buildings may actually be worth paying for.

I have added you to my preferred builders list and should I need something built for a revenue earning venture I will be sure to contact you.
Thanks again.

3 Likes

Thank you very much !Organization is key, you can’t expect to have clients without each thing grouped in place, though some don’t want to make any change, but for those who do like you for example it’s preferable .I am happy you like my work, you can always contact me ! Though for now I’m just building up my portfolio .No problem ,thank you .

Not bad, this is pro builds right there

Everything looks nice, but I’m with @AttackyDaBuilder, why is the chimney so long?

1 Like

If there’s anything I can do to make a building look more complete then I’ll do it, even if sometimes it wouldn’t make sense :joy: . Well I guess, whether anyone is going to furniture this model, they can set up a fireplace beneath the chimney ,I’m pretty sure there is enough space under it …but thank you for the feedback ! :+1:

1 Like

(Very late response) Thank you super much, this project took almost a whole week, I was really lazy :sweat_smile:

Yeah you’re right, I have removed it! It looks better and makes more sense now, thanks for the suggestion !

I probably can’t afford it but are you selling this?

No, I don’t know who owns this but they are not selling it as that is against the ToS.

Oh no I don’t mean real money I mean like robux. If thats against TOS then oof but thanks

I never meant real money either- Robux is against ToS too- Just SELLING builds overall is against the ToS unless you are hired to create a build specifically for someone.

Thanks, I understand now. Also I do wanna say the build is really nice.

I quite like the build too but if you check his newest build, it is amazing! It is a super pink Homestore, I love it.

1 Like

This wood, I don’t know why but I personally have something against it.

Did you perhaps use unions in order to get that slanted effect on the woodplanks? I would highly recommend using two wedges instead of a union if so; it assists with performance and it also gives you a nicer and cleaner look.

Unless, of course, this is the style you were going for and if so, it is very inconsistent with the straight formation of the woodplanks on the 2nd story.

1 Like

Oh this build was made months ago @Musketfall. I do agree with the wood part. All unions were converted to meshes then important back to avoid performance issues…

Edit : if I remember correctly :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Ahh okay, I honestly thought it was recent due to the bump the post received :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. Overall though; for an old build, really good work.

1 Like