My collection of 4 house builds! Feedback?

:wave: Good day/night everybody. I have started building on this account since the start of this winter and so far I have built 4 houses that I thought I’d share here on the developer forum! I would like some feedback as well as what could be improved! Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

• House one : (the vegetation featured in this build was achievable with the use of toolbox)

• House two :

Floor plan :

• House three :

Floor plan :

• House four (latest), this one is very different and rather realistic :

Links :

First house showcased, here : High Detailed House Build 2

Second house showcased, here : High Detailed House Build 3

Third house showcased, here : Dark Modernist House

If you like the builds I have showcased in this post, let me know which one is your favorite! :wink:

Thanks for reading!

13 Likes

All of them are stunning, but I’ve got to say House 3 is my favourite for sure :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Meh, The third house is good you really could improve on the first two though…

1 Like

The first two aren’t necessary supposed to be realistic, I made them to be more fitting in a functional game I guess. Lag wise, detail level, etc. But thank you for your feedback :slight_smile:

I do love the 3rd house the most followed by the 2nd, however the 3rd house kind of reminds me of a cafe. lol

1 Like

House number three is absolutely stunning! Amazing detail and work!

1 Like

Hey there! Yeah I’m most proud of the 3rd house too, tried to give it a more realistic look :thinking: . Haha cafe? I can show you the reference image if you’d like.

1 Like

All of them are marvelous and have amazing details…The best one in my opinion is the 3rd House…The tropical vibe and realism in it makes me think of a tropical Holiday house or a tropical cafe…

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback! That’s exactly the vibe I was going for haha!

1 Like

Update 2/25/2021

• Added my very first house build to the collection!
1 Like

It looks beautiful, amazing detail! I can see how much you have progressed after looking at the first to the fourth, keep up the great work! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like