[hiring] 150k each bixlle is hiring professional builders!

BIXLLE RACING IS HIRING PROFESSIONAL BUILDERS!!! THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE BUILDINGS MOSTLY AND SMALLER THINGS!

About Us

Hi there! We are Bixlle, we are currently making our first game… The game is a car simulator (mix of gta v and forza h4) game something like Vehicle Simulator but even better with scripts,cool ui and stuff…

The Team
@AnurGaming -Owner
@JordannRealist - Head Scripter
@MrDerpSavage - GFX Artist
@AceGeoduck2257_YT - Road Builder
@Couldbeyou? - Builder
@Couldbeyou? - Builder
@Couldbeyou? - Builder

About The Job

We are looking for professional BUILDERS who can make realistic buildings mostly.

Payment

WE DO HAVE PROOF OF THE PAYMENT!!!
We are going to pay you 150k robux for more than 40 realistic buildings, and you might get a tip if you do very good. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.

Contact Us

You must be 13 years or older to apply.
DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE NEW OR DON’T HAVE EXPIRIENCE!!!

My discord - Ahagaa187#8351

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m very interested in this position. I have lots of experience with creating detailed buildings. My discord tag is Laemmle#8800. Here is my portfolio.

Hi, are you looking for help in regards to realistic lighting? I can help! Here is my portfolio, I hope I hear from you soon!

Hello!

I am interested in your post, and I believe I can help you. I can replicate anything from an image. If you are interested in hiring me, I have provided my portfolio and you can contact me on Discord at Kara#0003

I like your work, I added you on discord.

Add my discord - Ahagaa187#8351

May be interested, but I need some knowledge on the project first. Added you, I am kirb.is.awesome #6974.

What’s your time frame, and realistic is extremely vague, can you be more specific? Time period, region, additional points you want to make, etc

hello i’m interested in the builder job contact me at discord: ronald_YT # 4379

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.