Hiring 3D Modeler /// Sea of Thieves Related Game

About Us

Hey there! I’m Paul or known as ChronicBuilder on the platform, I own, manage, and build for my game studio Big Blue Whale Games along with my Scripter CaptinLetus. We are a team looking for a talented 3D Modeler to join us, we have already made lots of progress and have a few models already made from our previous modeler!

The Team
Builder: ChronicBuilder: ChronicBuilder - Builder /// Environmental and Map Builder
Programmer: CaptinLetus
Composer: BSlickMusic, and ManelNavola
Animator: lmaginationBurst

Progress:

Any other things will be shared in DMs.

About The Job

We are looking for a 3D Modeler who is creative, open-minded, and professional who specializes in almost everything 3D Modeling related. Vehicle and Creature expertise is a HUGE plus. We are working on a next-generation game that may be related to “The Sea of Thieves” but I can’t share many details for certain reasons.

Payment

Payment will be a 150$ downpayment with another 150$ at the end of the commission + 10% of game profits. The end payment may increase depending on the work ethic you have. We expect daily work, with updates daily/every other day depending on the model.

Contact Us

You can contact me:
Twitter: @ChronicBuilder
Discord: Paulino#6274
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sent a request on discord :slight_smile:, my tag is Cena#5420.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.