Hiring a Scripter to script the game!

ABOUT US!

We are hiring a Developer (Scripter) that Could script anything!

WHAT DO WE NEED!

So, we need a full time developer, to work forever or untill the game gets unsuccesfull,
We need a Scripter to Script:

UI Designs, such as:
We are making UI Designing but we need some stuff to be made:

So this is the GUI, what we need is like, in the health, when it is from 100-70 health to be green, when it is from 60-30 yellow, and from 30-0 to be Red.
Depending on the guns you have, the guns will be in the GUI,if you have an AK, in the guns GUI to be an AK, If it’s a Shotgun, a shotgun to be…
And not only that, a lot more,
We are depending in only 1 Scripter, and we are making like a Counter Strike game but instead of fighting eachother, you’ll fight with other people, you can fight in solo, with other players, duo, trio or quad, fight bosses, and a lot more!

PAYMENT!

So, our payment will be like this:
From 35k robux, we want the most to be on Sponsors, and 10k the scripter, if the game gets popular, we will pay depending of the robux, atm when the game is finished we will pay 10k, and continue with the game, if the game gets succesfull, every month you will have a payment, if not, the game will be closed (cancelled)

If you are an investor that wants to invest more money, that you think that we should spend a lot of robux in sponsors, PM us and invest on us!

CONTACT!

You can contact me here or in Discord!
To get the discord, you have to show me examples of your work, and games…

GAME STYLE!

Like counter Strike,but fighting Aliens, zombies and all that stuff…

it means they can’t even mention him due to the fact the DevFourm guidelines make it where you have to keep the info of the person you want to tell someone about private

Not that, the ‘I just thought I would respond’

Never mind. He isn’t verified on the forums yet anyways.

Hey, I’m FriendlyBuilder24 a 4 years experienced scripter and I want to help you with this project. I would like to become the scripter my portfolio is this and my YouTube channel is this

Contact

Contact me through roblox or discord, I would recommend discord because I’m always online. My discord is FriendlyBuilder24#9768 hope I’m accepted if not I understand, thank you for your time!

Friendly!!
How are you my veey good friend?

I’ll hire you!
Btw, if you don’t know who I am, I’ll tell you in disk who I am!

Hey @Sythnaton thanks for hiring me :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.