[HIRING] Character Animator for Roblox High School 2

Hi!

I’m looking to hire someone who can create the R15 character animations for our upcoming sequel to the social roleplaying game Roblox High School. RHS2 is currently in development, and we’re targeting a beta release later this year. You will be responsible for creating things such as dance emotes, tool animations, and animations for various other interactions.

The initial work will mainly take place over the course of this summer/fall, and you’ll be expected to create additional animations over time as we continue to release new content.

You will be paid per each completed animation. The value of each animation will depend on how complex/detailed it is - I estimate that small, minor animations may be around R$1,000-2,500, moderate-length actions may be around R$5,000, and longer, complex dance animations may be around R$10,000-15,000. All payments will be made via group funds.

If you’re interested, you can reach out to me via Devforum PMs with examples of your prior work. I’ll get back to you with more details later on if I select you for the job.

Thank you!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.