Hiring Clothing Designer [80R$+]

About Us

Hi there! I’ve decided to finally start a company that I won’t give up on. I’m working on creating a clothing company on this platform that creates high quality clothing for the most affordable prices. We need clothing such as hoodies and jackets created and even maybe some realistic police uniforms.

The Team
@TheGuyThatScripts - Manager
@username - Designer 1
@username - Designer 2

About The Job

We need a mid-experienced clothing designer to design quality jackets and hoodies. We’ll require examples before hiring you and discuss the pay.

Payment

Payment is negotiable although we’re starting at 80R$ per clothing piece such as a jacket. We do have USD options as well if you prefer that.

Contact Us

Contact us here on the Developer Forum then you’ll be invited to join our Communications Server if we hire you.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

May I have some exsamples of clothing that you want us to match the quality of?

1 Like

Of course! Give me a moment please. Here it is:
This is an example. In my opinion it’s simple to make because you don’t have to shadow it and the blue “lightning” can be found in a Royalty Free Image thing. We will not include Adidas and instead we may have our own brand or a design in the middle.

1 Like

I’m currently away from home so I don’t have any of my portfolio with me, but once I get access to my computer if the job is still open I can show you what I can make and what I have made in the past.

1 Like

Alright! Once your home and have some examples I’ll take a look!

1 Like

We’re still looking for a Designer!!! Remember that the Pay is negotiable and we also accept PayPal.

1 Like

I’d like to point out it is all negotiable. I will be willing to add percents and as you get better the pay will be raised.

We’ve found who we are looking for although in the near future we may be looking again.