[HIRING] Developers for Rogue 19

This is mainly an update on the current status of recruitment, but also new information for those who stumble upon this post.

I recently pitched an idea to make a game, called Rogue 19, based off of the Dark Zone from The Division games. Mainly focusing on the newer style of The Division 2’s Dark Zone.

I went into more detail here, please give it a read:

Rogue 19 Game Idea

About Me
I’m mainly a builder, I’ve built for about a year or two but took a break from Roblox, I might reply with some examples if I can find screenshots of them. But I’m also wanting to learn scripting and some UI design in my free time.

I already have one person interested in the UI Design and they show really good work. Unsure if I need another, so mainly looking for the other roles.

The roles I’m looking for:
Builder (maybe 1 or 2 more)
Scripter (must be really experienced)
UI Designer (already have someone, but might need 1 more)
Voice Actor (possibly, would be neat instead of ripping sounds form The Division 2
Sound Manager (someone in charge of sounds like abilities, walking on surfaces, gunfire, etc.) (Might also tie in with Voice Acting)
Gun Designer (In charge of making guns, maybe scripting as well, might also tie in with Building/Scripting)
AI Designer (someone who can make AI enemies)

Now you might ask, why so many roles? The answer simple, it’s a big project. I’d attempt to make the game solo, but it wouldn’t live up to its full potential. However, I plan to make like a “demo” of the game and idea to get people/developers on board.

Payment
There’s currently no budget and pay isn’t decided yet. I do plan to eventually figure out a pay, I don’t want your work to go unnoticed. There will also 100% be credits on the game, probably the menus. HOWEVER, there’s a ton of possibilities to monetize. (You’ll know if you’ve played either of The Division games.) Cosmetics, maybe an xp boost (or boost tokens for a certain amount of time, similar to The Division and will add up a lot of revenue), maybe even allowing players to invest into the game to support us and get special benefits.

Also keep in mind, this will be my first big project, and real project to be finished (hopefully).

There will be a Roblox group made so that all the funds can be paid out according by percentage once the game is finished. Might even do an early access where players can buy access to the game to support us and give them a sneak peek at what’s to come.

TL;DR: Go read all of it, don’t be lazy, it’s important information.

If you’re interested in developing (or just watching the progress), join the server or add me on Discord:

Rogue 19 Discord Server

Pharaoh#4137

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.