Hiring for a Marvel Project, more information in description

About Us

I am looking to create a MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe) based superhero game. This would be similar to the uprising game, “Age of Heroes”, just based off of the Marvel Characters and everything.

The Team
@xPro_Do - Owner / Head Developer / Builder

I have several models that I will be using as important landmarks for this game. (You can see the Sanctum Sanctorum that we will be using on my portfolio here.

About The Job

I am looking for experienced developers willing to join on this project. What is needed is the following:

• Builders: Will be making game models, such as parts of landmarks (like Avengers HQ), buildings, etc…
  • Modelers: 3D modelers will be the ones making things that can’t be made by builders, or would look better as a 3D model, such as a bow and arrow, Iron Man armor, Infinity Gauntlet, etc…
  • Scriptors: Scriptors will be the ones who will be programming everything, making it work. For example making the Iron Man armor fly, Bow and Arrow work, etc…
  • GUI Artist: GUI artist will be the ones responsible for making the screen’s GUIs, such as Iron Man’s HUD, Health bar, compass bar, etc…

Payment

For payment, we will deal out a percent of the game over a period of time, or a minimum. So what I mean by that is, you will be paid a percentage (after game’s publishing) per month for 3 months. At the end of those three months, if you are still interested in staying to work more, you will continue to be paid. At the end of those three months, if profit from the game warrants you get less than 10k, you will automatically be given 10k Robux as a minimum.

Contact Us

The best way to contact me is through the DevForum. Send me a message or reply to this post and I will respond as soon as possible.

Thanks for dropping by,

~xPro_Do

Thanks, are you interested in joining the team?

Dear xPro

I would be proud and glad to be a part of your team. I can the Builder role and try to achieve my given criteria then probably join Scripting roles. I would be pleased to hear of what we are trying to achieve here. And I would love to take part in your project and see how it goes. Thank you

Yours Sincerely
@DentinDev

Alright, do you have a portfolio or anything like that?

Currently working on a homestore and planning on selling it when completed.

Is there anything you have to show without FMs?

Do you have any examples of stuff you made?

Hello, is there any more building jobs! If so check out my portfolio here and see what you think :slight_smile:

Right here!!
This is one of my games.

-ZarcotMG :roblox:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.