(Hiring) Full Team of Developers for Medieval GAME!

About Us

Hi there! We are a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game called, Medieval Times!

The Team
@username - Environment Design
@username - Scripter
@username - UI
@username - Builder

About The Job

We are looking for a professional designers to join our team. We expect high quality and people who have had a lot of past experience (2 years and above). We also, want designs the adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily with at-least 1 hour of work a day and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another. I will discuss more about the game later because I don’t want the idea to be stolen but, I will say it is about medieval times and trading and just generally about the life of a person living then!

Payment

For the payments we will pay through percentages of the groups earnings depending on. 1. How much work you do and the looks of it. 2. What your role is in the group!

Contact Us

You can contact me if you have any questions or want to apply on discord: Lyxtek#6235
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Hello! I am instread in the builder postion but is there a backup payment plan?

2 Likes

would you guys need a manager? if you are interested and would like to know more, message me on discord! phorba#8385

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.