[HIRING] I am looking for a team of developers!

I’m interested, discord: Pixel#0005. I am a builder and new at UI designing.

Are you still looking for People or have you got a team? This seems like a fun experience!

It sure will be, send me a PM of your work and I will get back to you! :slight_smile:

Will you be building the maps?

What games have you worked on previously and what experience do you have leading teams?

3 Likes

Hello, You can check out my portfolio which is located on my profile.
I am also hiring one more builder as we will be building big maps.

1 Like

You only linked groups in your portfolio. So every game in all the groups, you built? Nobody else worked on those maps; only you?

Also, it would be good to link your portfolio in your main post so people don’t have to go out of their way to figure out if you’re experienced.

1 Like

Hmm :thinking:, I didn’t know that 2020 Egg Hunt Hub Developers were already chosen.

2 Likes

I believe that there are requirements to do the bloxies. Not just any device team can enroll

1 Like

My twitter is @funnycangame follow me so we can message on there

1 Like

It hasn’t been, he’s merely saying that his team “wants” to be on the Egg Hunt crew.

1 Like

We will waiting that when Roblox will talking us

Post has been updated, you can read above to hopefully answer any questions.

How is profit guaranteed? Are you a psychic?

1 Like

Yes, I am, with a little determination :slight_smile:

While confidence is a great trait to have, it seems as if you’re oblivious to the possibility of failure.

Take the egg hunt for example, let’s say by chance your team is considered. You’ll have to plan out the following in advance:

• Level design
  • Game optimization so lag is kept to a bare minimum
  • Creating the story (I believe this is optional as previous hunts lacked a story and focused more on grinding)

While you’ve got great intentions if the execution fails to meet those high expectations you’ve forced upon yourself it’s going to have a devastating impact on your future.

Good luck with this project and hopefully failure isn’t foreseen in your future.

It is very unlikely of failure, like really unlikely, but thanks for the advice.

1 Like

How is failure very unlikely?

I bet the QClash team thought it would be very, very unlikely for their game to fail.

It currently has 361 players now (in total across all platforms) which if you consider the time put in and development costs (and only earning back about 8000$ from gamepasses) is somewhat of a failure. I doubt they thought this would happen though, after all it’s extremely well built and high quality.

I believe there’s a difference between being optimistic and basically saying your game WILL succeed when you haven’t even shown us any of your builds (like literally just including one screenshot of your work would be great) nor do you even have anybody on your team yet.

1 Like

I understand your point and its fair, but we need people with optimism on ROBLOX. If he doesn’t think his project will succeed then he wouldn’t be making it.

However theres a difference between arrogance and optimism, and I think he’s being more optimistic than arrogant.

2 Likes

I’m very interested. I have added you on Discord. I hope to be working with you soon.

I’m interested!! I sent you a fr in discord (my discord: skofall#5172)

1 Like