(HIRING) Looking for devs to create the boat below!

Cheap varies from person to person. What is your budget? Also when is the deadline (If there is one)?

I’m interested in this commission! For some reason, your discord doesn’t work, add me at Isukali#2787

No deadline, as stated above we will discuss that above when you add me

Added you! Please accept the request

If they’re highly skilled, that would mean they worked a lot and they want more out of this.

1 Like

Okay, but there are some people who will take this offer like they did, if your not interested then don’t start criticizing. Just respond if you’d be interested.

You should at least give a base price. Developers don’t want to waste there time if the pay is to low. It helps you, and the other person.

2 Likes

May you please give a budget? I also don’t understand how you say you’re looking for cheap dev’s but asking for a high quality boat? The best you’ll get is a mid quality boat, not a lot of high quality Developers will take this for a low price, assuming it’s under 3k.

2 Likes

Like everyone else says, the pay needs to be stated. You’ll have a lot more people wanting to apply when you put it down. If you’re too shy to share the pay then you’re not going to go so far. At least put the minimum of the price. (ex: 3k)

The way this post is formatted is average. You’ll need to explain more about your group, and put it in this format so readers could read it better. It’s honestly easy to overlook what you stated without carefully reading, which is what some people possibly do.

Using the term “cheap” throws it off more. The best you would get is a mediocre builder when providing low prices. Or the best you would get is a low poly version of that boat. No highly skilled builder will waste their time building a boat that’s highly detailed only for a low pay.

Overall, Good luck on your game! :DD

1 Like

Why the heck are you getting mad at me for sharing my opinion? You shouldn’t have taken offense when I stated this as of it’s my opinion, And it’s true you people who work hard should get payed.

1 Like

Honestly, I was going to speak on how arrogant his behavior is. But I decided to leave it alone so I wouldn’t make the post look like I’m throwing feelings at him.

But @wavoq, I’ll just go ahead and say it. You’re honestly rude while we try to give criticism and help you. The people who apply or was going to are basically seeing how you are. Highly skilled builders won’t work with unprofessional arrogant people, especially when receiving a low pay. It’s just disrespectful.

Hopefully you’ll learn from your mistakes and be mature in the future. At this point, I suggest you learn 3d modeling and building yourself if you don’t want to give good pays. It’s better to do some things yourself instead of being the owner of a group and do nothing but have people do things for you.

Like I said… Good luck on your game!

2 Likes

Uh, I was just trying to hire people, thank you. But I’m sorry I guess… just that I don’t have a huge big budget. And I prefer to discuss the budget private with the dev.

And I do pay people… that why’s I’m here

Low quality is totally fine with me.

I understand that, but at least have the minimum on there so there’s a larger attraction.

(Please put all replies in one so it doesn’t clutter)

Okay sorry I’m new to this my bad

1 Like

Do you model? Like with blender

It’s okay, but it’s best to go through the dev forum and learn about it before posting. Like the rules and such.

And yes, I’m a beginner in blender and currently learning. I’m currently closed and not open to commissions now since I’m learning different skills (UI, GFX, Modeling, ect.) . (Saying this if you’re asking for something)

I am interested in this job, I have worked in boat models in the past, here is my portfolio: Advanced Low-Poly and Mid-Poly Modeler for Hire! (CLOSED)

Discord is RocketScript#4204

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.