[Hiring] Luma Studios Roblox - 2 Builders needed

About
Luma Studios Roblox was founded during the original development of BEASTMODE in the month of May 2020. We originally hoped to create BEASTMODE as a practice to get a feel of how roblox scripting and building would be, however, it was canceled due to our personal lives being in the way. As expected, our experience has risen to high levels. With the knowledge we have gained, we are ready to create this upcoming game that we hope you will be interested in.

Our team
@WooleyWool - Founder, Game Designer, and Programmer
@MegaTheMagnificent - Co-Founder and Builder

What we need from you
We are in need of builders who are at the intermediate-advanced level of ROBLOX building and creating meshes. Our team currently consists of 2 people and with the number of assets needed, it will be very overwhelming. Builders must be able to do the following:

• Have a solid understanding in building on both Roblox and an external modeling software (Blender, 3DMax, etc.)
  • Builders will be expected to work hard during weekends (Due to school being in the way, we want you to focus on School during weekdays :slight_smile: ), partially during weekdays, through the months of September - June during the development phase before release.
  • Must be able to communicate to us about their work and any issues that come about.
  • Be able to explore your passion in building and able to learn more during your own time to get the job done.

What your pay may look like (Subject to change before development)

• @WooleyWool - 40% (400000 of 1 million Robux)
  • @MegaTheMagnificent - 25% (250000 of 1 million Robux)
  • This could be you - 15% (150000 of 1 million Robux )
  • This could be you - 15% (150000 of 1 million Robux )
  • GFX Designer - 5% (5000 of 1 million Robux)

We hope this gave you the best run through that you will receive while working for us. We will not be revealing the game idea until you are hired so that once it’s revealed, it will be a shock and surprise for our players.

If you are interested, please DM me, @WooleyWool, through the Devforum with your portfolio and your work. We can’t wait to see your awesome work!

Thank you for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

UPDATE
Pay is based on monthly Robux earnings after release.

1 Like

Yeah, Why not… I am Very Interested in the position as one of your builder’s, but I sadly don’t have discord. @WooleyWool

1 Like

We can always accommodate if you can’t install it. There are numerous ways too.

Okay, It’s only for privacy reason’s as I am a little popular in my town so… But anyways, I m excited to work for you :smiley:

No worries! Just DM me your portfolio so that we can see if we will need your help or not.

im intrested dm in discord Mikeyy#6356

^ Please contact me that way as mentioned in the message

Can i see an example of build you need? Just to valutate if my skills are enough for this job

1 Like

Unfortunately, I can’t say what the game is, however, you showing me your portfolio is enough to see if you can do it or not.

1 Like

I don’t have much on my portfolio and needs to get updated, but here it is Denisxdx3 Portfolio

UPDATE
We are still in need of at least 1 more builder. If we take at least one more, the amount you’ll receive will go up to 25%

i can do it i have experiance in blender and roblox studio for building. my discord is: reg#5267

Please DM me on the forum your work

We are still in need. It’s not easy for 1 builder to build a bunch of maps and objects.

Do you have anymore information on what type of game this is?

I’ll just say it’s a racing game, not a very detailed one like with the famous cars, but fun for anyone.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.