[HIRING] | Obby Builders, Scripters + Regular Builders | GAMESHOW GROUP

I’m Interested!
Here’s my discord: slurp#6662
I’ve sent you a request!

2 Likes

I can script add me Clxzed#8551

2 Likes

Hello! I would like to apply for this role of a builder. My Discord is Inkqo#8185. I look forward to working with you! :happy3:

1 Like

Im really new at scripting so if i mess up or anything dont take it lightely you should tell me what to do in 2 days advance ( lets say you want the script ready on Thursday tell me to work on it on Tuesday) YOU CAN HIRE ANY OTHER SCRIPTER IM MOST LIKELY YOUR WORST BET. But if you have faith in me I would take the offer in a Heart Beat.

Username: (DEV) James#5681

1 Like

Still hiring builders? I am interested, sent you a request on discord (Espelk#7058).

1 Like

Hello! I would like to be the scripter please, I am a 2 year experienced scripter and if you would like to see my portfolio it’s right here!

1 Like

I’m interested as a builder if it’s still available?

1 Like

I’m scripter, wanna hire me? I made so many games of this type.

Your discord tag isn’t working for me. If you could message me instead at ThePhantomG#4137 that would be great.

Hello! I’m intrested in making some 3d models for you if possible. Your discord tag did not work for me, so if you could friend me that would be great :slight_smile:. @RainbowStachio@2072

Hooya!, i’m a builder and also simple map builder

Discord: -Alijandro#0807

Sorry nevermind actually :frowning:

Hooyah!, I would be interested to be a builder i’m a simple map builder

Discord: -Alijandro#0807

I tried the discord link but it didn’t work. If you could contact me on Crade#7676

Hey! if you need a Programmer/Scripter that has experience please do have a look at my portfolio here…

Note: I do have more examples if you would like to see dm me in my discord!
Discord: X&X(Flenvemi)#2441

Thanks!

Hello! Can you drop your discord or twitter

I’m making a sword fighting arena unfinished big arena.

Hello, would be interested as being a builder! :slight_smile:

I could make a maze or sword fight, like Flamingo. I have no examples though cos my computer was wiped from a virus.

Hi I’m aguilarrover a builder for almost 3 years
These are my recent works

1 Like