[HIRING] Scripter, Builder, Management, and more for JoJo Game

About Us

Hi there! I’m Natsu_Dawn, i’m a small developer that wants to create a JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure stand game.

The Team
@Natsu_Dawn - Manager / Owner
@username - Manager
@username - Scripter
@username - Builder
@username - 3D Modeling
@username - UI

About The Job

No progress has been made, but i’m looking to start within the next few weeks. I have over 150k robux to invest, so if you are highly experienced in any of these fields feel free to apply. Also you must know what JoJo is, and how it works. Especially if you are applying for scripter / manager.

Payment

You can either choose a %, or straight forward robux from group funds.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: weighs#0913
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Are you looking for a clothing designer? I will be willing to adjust my prices and do the job for cheap.

Portfolio: MissMae15 | Clothing Designer

PM me for more info.

Hi!

I am experience in scripting, building and Gui.

I am wanting to be about of game development.

I am good at drawing, photoshopping, and managing groups and community. I have my own production team creating JJBA fan game, DM me on discord if you are interested: zeld#6268

I would be good to build for this (I hope). I’ll contact you.

Hi, I’m interested in the job, I’m an animator, I’m very good at making animations. If you want more information, contact me at discord: ronald_YT # 4379

Hi there! What’s a JoJo game? I might be interested.

Interested in the builder position. My discord tag is Laemmle#8800. Here is my portfolio.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.