[HIRING] Sound Designers, Texturers and Programmers

About Us

Hi there! We are ColdHaven Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for sound designers, texturers, and programmers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, SWATTED!

The Team
@bzoit4 - Main Builder
@IAmAGreenStickMan - 3D Modeler
@relaxinqs - Secondary Builder

About The Job

We are looking for a sound designer, a texturer to design weapon skins and vehicle skins, and 2 programmers to join our team. We expect high-quality work that adheres to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Payment

We are paying with R$ with a percentage of the game’s revenue.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on Discord (Bzoit#3317) or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/Bzoit9
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :smile:

Hello! I think that maybe you should pay up with an actually amount of R$ either than percentages to do this more attractive. I know that maybe you have some limitations of budget, but…just saying.

Btw, here’s my portfolio if you want to check it out! It would be awesome to work with you!

Happily,
-DavidNet22 :wink:

What kind of game is SWATTED and how much budget you’re willing to pay on artist? I’m interested.

We no longer need a 2D Artist, we now just need a sound designer.

No idea what ya’ll GFX artists are doing posting your portfolios to this topic, the post is clearly asking for audio creators not GFX lmao.

You posted 7mins ago. An hour ago (when i posted) it was asking for a 2D artists

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.