Holiday Developer Game Jam Matchmaking Thread!

Hello! I am Kyle / Ensynced, and I am currently looking for 2-4 people to take on for a team to complete this game jam. I currently am a professional builder and modeler and will fit perfectly for that role in this game jam. Looking for mainly a coder, UI designer, and graphic designer. This could easy dubs!

I will also be working as the lead creative director, as that’s what I have a strong suit in as well.

Examples of my work:

2 Likes

Hello, Y’all! I’ve been developing on Roblox since 2015 (Doesn’t make me professional I know haha) I was considering looking for a team. I do the following
Building- Mid-Realism
Animation- I’m newer at it, but have a huge interest and can sit for hours and hours at a time for.
Scripting- I can do some basic scripts, Oh! Also if you need a calculator in your game I can do it
UI- I’m newer at UI, so I am not professional. But I know my way around the system.
Thanks for reading this y’all. I look forward to Developing with a team, Merry Christmas to all!

1 Like

I’m an animator, builder and somewhat of a scripter, I’m best at animation, but I am also good at building, with a cartoony bit blocky style.

My Website: https://dahrocker9000.github.io/

1 Like

Hello I am GAMESFORDREAM, I do GUI and the weak points for me is modelling, map design and animation, programmer here is my work

1 Like

Hello, I am AspectSider and I am a decent builder with a good amount of skill in building, I can also do some terrain work. I also have a wide imagination for what we could do. I do not have a portfolio yet but I am building one up.
If you would like to contact me send me a friend request on discord.
Kaleb#3611
: )
I am still available if anyone wants to team up…

1 Like

Hello, I’m Chrisofdoom. I’m an animator, and that’s about it. You can see my portfolio here: DontCapTheHat/Chrisofdoom’s Free Animation And Proofreading/Grammar Correction Services (One Service Open)

Anyways, I’m looking for a team for my Holiday Game Jam game. I need scripters, builders, modelers, and composers. DM me if interested!

2 Likes

Who wants too work together I can build! we can make a nice game!

2 Likes

Hey sir/Ma’am, I am interested in joining your team. I have experience in the following fields:
Building: Mid-Realism
Animation: Basic animations, but am willing to contribute hours to animate
Little scripting: I know the basics, and I also have experience in Python
UI: I’ve started, I can make UI’s but not fully professional
Thanks for your time! Hope you can get back to me. Happy Holidays! My Discord is Brent#4380.

1 Like

Hey! I am a developer who can do a number of things. I can do build work, art design, and clothing design. Here is some of my portfolios

Dm me if you are interested

1 Like

I have areas of specialty in scripting as well as modeling. In both areas, I’d rank myself as intermediate. I can script things ranging from random items dropping from the sky to a loadout menu for an FPS-type game. I’m looking for a team to do this with!

Hey guys! I am a programmer by trade, and I’m looking to get a team for the game Jam! Here’s my portfolio

Hey everyone, my name is Jack and I am a decent builder with around 2 years of experience. I can build in a variety of different styles, and can also do some basic terrain work. I’m still a beginner in blender, so I mostly work in studio. I’m currently working on my portfolio, so I’ve attached a few photos of some various projects I’ve done. Feel free to add me on Discord at Jack Harrison#4577 or shoot me a DM on the Dev Forum. I’m excited to get this project rolling!

A Few of My Builds

hey guys im mihawk im a scripter with 3 years of experience looking for someone to lead me in this game jam. im currently in school so i cant show my work but message me in devforum then i can show some work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I’m RobloxTitan. I’m a scripter, GFX artist, and modeler kinda. I love making game mechanics and am very good at leadership. I’m currently making a game right now but I am very flexible with this and have no given date for release. I would love to work on a game with y’all and can’t wait to see what we create!

Edit: Team is full! Sorry!

Hey Developers!

I’m kodeti, and I will be leading a project for this game jam. My skills include:

• Modeling
  • Graphic Design (UI, GFX, Logo, Clothing, etc.)
  • Animations

Most of my work will be done in Blender and PDN. If you are interested in joining the team, please message me on Discord. (kodeti#6274)

Hello, we need a UI designer. Contact me Logimite#1015

1 Like

Hello, I’m a 13 year old programmer from the united states, I would say I’m relatively intermediate, with around a year of experience combined from the times I took breaks. I don’t have a portfolio, if you want to challenge me we can talk on discord and ill do them live, I also have a screenshot of a fully customizable character customization system I’m working on (seen below)

If you are interested, please contact me on DevForum or Discord (I don’t read roblox messages)
@ Riku#5720

2 Likes

i can build model and design the ui

add me on discord ĵaden#0438
ill tell you more info there

1 Like

Hello we need a builder and a modeler please dm me on discord dudegod#1267 or on dev forum.