Holiday Developer Game Jam Matchmaking Thread!

I have areas of specialty in scripting as well as modeling. In both areas, I’d rank myself as intermediate. I can script things ranging from random items dropping from the sky to a loadout menu for an FPS-type game. I’m looking for a team to do this with!

Hey guys! I am a programmer by trade, and I’m looking to get a team for the game Jam! Here’s my portfolio

Hey everyone, my name is Jack and I am a decent builder with around 2 years of experience. I can build in a variety of different styles, and can also do some basic terrain work. I’m still a beginner in blender, so I mostly work in studio. I’m currently working on my portfolio, so I’ve attached a few photos of some various projects I’ve done. Feel free to add me on Discord at Jack Harrison#4577 or shoot me a DM on the Dev Forum. I’m excited to get this project rolling!

A Few of My Builds

hey guys im mihawk im a scripter with 3 years of experience looking for someone to lead me in this game jam. im currently in school so i cant show my work but message me in devforum then i can show some work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I’m RobloxTitan. I’m a scripter, GFX artist, and modeler kinda. I love making game mechanics and am very good at leadership. I’m currently making a game right now but I am very flexible with this and have no given date for release. I would love to work on a game with y’all and can’t wait to see what we create!

Edit: Team is full! Sorry!

Hey Developers!

I’m kodeti, and I will be leading a project for this game jam. My skills include:

• Modeling
  • Graphic Design (UI, GFX, Logo, Clothing, etc.)
  • Animations

Most of my work will be done in Blender and PDN. If you are interested in joining the team, please message me on Discord. (kodeti#6274)

Hello, we need a UI designer. Contact me Logimite#1015

1 Like

Hello, I’m a 13 year old programmer from the united states, I would say I’m relatively intermediate, with around a year of experience combined from the times I took breaks. I don’t have a portfolio, if you want to challenge me we can talk on discord and ill do them live, I also have a screenshot of a fully customizable character customization system I’m working on (seen below)

If you are interested, please contact me on DevForum or Discord (I don’t read roblox messages)
@ Riku#5720

2 Likes

i can build model and design the ui

add me on discord ĵaden#0438
ill tell you more info there

1 Like

Hello we need a builder and a modeler please dm me on discord dudegod#1267 or on dev forum.

I am a builder and i work with @prohriday
We would love to join u!

2 Likes

We need a custom rig animator. Please contact me.

Added you. My Discord username and tag is Sky.#7720

1 Like

I’ve been scripting for about half a year. I do both backend and frontend. I can also design UI

Recent game I’ve made: Ninja Academy - Roblox
UI showcase: Uniqames - Roblox

Discord: Icey#1863

1 Like

Hi I’m a normal roblox lua programmer, I’m just looking to have some fun

4 Likes

I’m a Ui designer looking for a team!
My portfolio is on my profile.
Noctarius#1337 on discord.

1 Like

Hellooo! I’m a regular lua programmer, looking forward to having some fun and learing new stuff.

1 Like

Hey Im Jech, Im 16 from Georgia and looking to work in a team to test my programming level and effeciency. You can check out my previous work in my group game. You can hit me up on discord @ Jech#9784.

1 Like

If you dont already have partners @Fab_TheRat and I are a team. We might have another person coming, but if not you can join either way. If you want to talk more about we are going to make then you can message me.

2 Likes