How are my ui's [Update]

From my last ui’s i really got a lot of help and this round i tried to perfect everything so yea, how are this new ones i made!! :smiley:

Black and white and we have colored one.

This is what is made today and more will be coming soon and we get closer in finishing the game :smiley:

17 Likes

Wow ! thats very good i liked it i wanna play the game when game is finished

Really stands out. Perfect for a simulator game. Good job! :smile:

2 Likes

I like it. The logo stands out so it’s wayy more noticeable when players are browsing a game to play. Well done!

They look outstanding! I really like it and the view of them look very catchy. Well done!

I like at this one you even used blur in the background for extra. Beautiful!

2 Likes

The theme is overall pretty simple and cartoony which will attract younger audiences. I love the consistency that you’ve presented.

Although…

One suggestion I would make is to make the pizza and the diamond icons a bit smaller.

3 Likes

Aww thank you very much and here is the link to the group to get to test the game or be the first to test it! :smiley: https://www.roblox.com/groups/5066223/Bloxcraft-Studio#!/about

2 Likes

Awesome work, @CursedDeVv! The colours and style of these UI elements in on-point. I particular like the pizzas in the “Pizza Simulator” logo. Did you design them yourself? I’d love to know how you created them and got them to look so well together. :pizza::smile:

3 Likes

Your UI’s look absolutely fantastic!
I love the colors, and styles you’ve used on your UI’s.
They’re pretty unique.
Keep up the great work! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Love them, the shading is perfect and the logo really stands out.
The style is perfect for simulator type games.
I’m guessing that you are going to make a loading screen like bubble gum simulators where it fills in with colour, and I think if you did that it would look very nice.

Hope this game succeeds and you get profit from the effort that you have put into these

1 Like

Love the colors, super poppy! Logo looks really well done.

1 Like

Looks like somebody has mastered UI work. I think its really great for todays style of Roblox games.

Bright, Colorful, and overall just really something that pops out. For real, like, somebody needs to get you a trophy. Not a little league participation trophy, not an Olympic medal, this guy needs a legitimate trophy. Hey I got an idea…Bloxy…oh thats right! Bloxys. I don’t even think there is a Bloxy for UI developers, but, you know, you really need one.

3 Likes

Wow that looks really nice! I like how you used the pizza as the A. The colours and cartoony look all fit together. You have made an amazing UI.

Suggestions

• This part of the delete button looks a little weird to me:
    57%20pm

You’ve created some truly amazing UI and I wish you good luck in your future projects!

1 Like

Aww thx, and i will keep working hard. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you soo much dude i reallyy appreciate that!

1 Like

I really love how the UI stands out, as well as the logo, which can catch people’s eyes and make them play your game. The shading is pretty good. Well done on the UIs and logo!

3 Likes

On the delete button, pizza label, and diamond label you have: image
I would not delete them but make the pattern different on each element.

Otherwise nice UI’s!

3 Likes

That’s very cool looking, what program you use to make them?

It looks really good! :smiley:

It looks amazing, although I would make the pizza and diamond smaller as said above. Great job.

1 Like