How can I combine all these texture into one?

Recently I made a topic here about the texture of my mesh looking distorted after importing it to roblox: Skinned Mesh .fbx texture got distorted?

It was supposed to be how it was in blender. After 1 day and lots of hours spending time searching for the cause of problem. I just found out that roblox cannot import meshes that have multiple textures. And I thought to myself that this was a clue to the solution.

I think this can help fix it. By combining all of the textures into one image so Roblox will handle everything upon importing the mesh with the texture.

I’m telling you, I’m just average in blender. I’m not any professional or whatsoever. I just know basic building, rigging and stuff. Alright so let’s get to the point.

I need you to make a detailed step-by-step (including screenshots) way of how can I exactly combine all of these textures into one image. Cause I need to find out if that would really work. If it works, then your helpful reply will be marked as a solution.

Or you could either suggest me a video tutorial that is for combining multiple textures into one image using one object only. If that’s even possible, I didn’t get to see one video about combining multiple textures into one using a single object.

Here are some screenshots you can refer to:

The model:

The textures (the body.png, arm.png, and face.png):

Ignore the others. Just the images: body.png, arm.png, face.png

Also this is maybe the reason why it looked like this:

Because it used one texture only.

Overall, just reply me down below. If you know how to do this kinds of stuff, tell me and demonstrate.

1 Like

“Case” closed. Some guy suggested me this and it fixed my problem! uv - Blender 2.8 Bake multiple textures into one - Blender Stack Exchange

2 Likes