Skinned Mesh .fbx texture got distorted?

Hi. So I have this mesh rig right here in blender:

Then I exported the fbx file like this. Like everyone else does when using skinned meshes:
fbx export thing

Then I get inside studio, opened the Avater Importer plugin (by Roblox) then imported the fbx file. When it gets inside workspace, you can see the texture is not the same as it was in blender before getting imported to roblox.

As you can see, the texture looks distorted. It was not suppose to look like that, it was supposed to look like the one from blender.

I don’t know what’s causing this, all I can do now is just wait for your suggestions folks.

If you got any suggestions or ideas to solve this problem, reply below!

1 Like

Have you tried importing the texture after importing the mesh?

1 Like

I think it automatically does the texture importation when importing meshes with texture. Studio does it for you automatically.

1 Like

Try uploading it seperately, maybe it gets fixed? That’s what I usually do.

1 Like

What do you mean? Can you show me a demo or a screenshot?

1 Like

Import the mesh without the texture, you know with the usual gray color. Then, save the texture as a .png in your PC. Create a texture inside your mesh and upload the texture image from your desktop/file location.

1 Like

That’s not how it works cause of the whole thing with deformation.

1 Like

Do you propose something else?

1 Like

I think he needs to localise the mesh and the bones so select both then control a then after tick all the boxes in the bottom left.

1 Like

Which box do I have to tick? @Devkaissj

all of them so when you have clicked localise in the box on the bottom left of your screen then tick all options there there should be an option to tick something like rotation and scaling.

1 Like

Can’t see. Can you screenshot where can I find that button?

@Devkaissj where can I exactly find that button? I’m trying to look it for for a while now.

watach this

2 Likes

Gonna try that and see what happens next @Devkaissj

1 Like

@Devkaissj what key/button did you press?

I pressed Control-a you need to press location.

1 Like

@Devkaissj nope still got the same result. Distorted again.

Ok go to pose mode select all the bones and clear the transformation.

1 Like

You mean ALT + R to clear all rotations? @Devkaissj