How can I improve my game? (please give feedback)

I recently created a new game my game and it just isn’t doing that well. people arent playing for too long and my day 1 retention is also very low. I spent around 15k robux on ads at the time of this post and have had a lot of players play through that. I’ve gotten lots of feedback and I personally think that my game is fun and others tell me it is also.

so far roblox has recommended my game to a grand total of 0 people so almost nobody is playing unless they are joining a friend or see the sponsor for it.

I want help from other devs to tell me how I can improve it and give me advice on how I can make the algorithm pick it up.

ALSO roblox has recommended my game to 0 people and idk why because session time is good and even though day 1 retention could be better roblox should at least recommend our game to someone

3 Likes

I am sorry that the Game completely died Out :(.

I am sure its cause there are thousands of Simulator Games Out there!

You could try reviving IT with nice Updates…
Can you May send me a statistic of the game?

The game didn’t die out Roblox just isn’t recommending it to anyone and I was suggestions on how I can make the game better so people come back and I start getting some recommendations. here are the analytics although its kinda messed up because when there are no ads running nobody plays it.

I put arrows around the areas where ads were running

also I just want feedback on what I can do to make it better

I‘d personally not make the animations be so stiff. Aswell if focus on one design for all the gui and add some life to it. Such as Tweens and Sound Effects. Then I’d probably just change the lightning overall

You could try If your Game has These Things:

1. First impressions (make sure the player know what they do/ Tutorial for the game

2. Loops (add Looks Like daily rewards to keep the Player joining Back!)

3. Make sure the player get rewarded when they did Quest or the ui IS enyoable and easy to use

More about core loops, that keeps Players playing, Here:

what specifically? because all the guis have tweens and sound effects. also, do you have any lighting recommendations? because most other simulator game’s lighting are extremely oversaturated and I didn’t want that in this game.

ya I read all of those and I think I added stuff to fill those criteria which is why I want feedback specifically on what else to add to my game to make it even better

Here’s some of the things I noticed:

1 )Pets UI duplicates only the pet frame, making it hard to equip 4 pets. (you see you have double, and the equip button doesn’t say unequip)
2 )Speed challenge is no challenge. (With only 200 speed I made it to the end)
3 )Lots of floating parts…And empty areas.
4 )Every time you win you get 2 spins.
5 )Map contains free models (fountain, hills, eggs) and the design can be improved
6 ) UI doesn’t match. Again looks like from different games
7 ) You can’t see how many wins you got
8 ) No VFX, simple basic animations, feels boring… More movement

Only a few of the “features” I saw. There are probably more. Goodluck with it!

1 Like

thanks for the feedback can you explain what you mean by 1 and also show me some floating parts and empty areas so I can improve on it. also for the speed challenge the first area is meant to be completed with 200 speed and it progressively gets harder as you go further and those harder areas give more wins, and the only free model is the fountain which I plan on replacing later. other than that ill get to fixing those other things you mentioned, thanks!

Edit: actually your right about the speed the conveyors broke for some reason