Why are people disliking?

alright, I need gamepasses so you got any gamepasses ideas?

if you need some help I can help you, I am a graphic designer and game manager

1 Like

idk why I didn’t mention this earlier, but gamepasses aren’t my strong suit, it really depends for the game too.

Then their game will die like other games. It will not last more than 6 months. It sucks but if they don’t want to improve then so be it.

Why are you trying to cash cow? You’re going to kill your game. Stop filling it with game passes.

1 Like

I wouldn’t jump to conclusions, I feel like this post even being a thing alone shows that lilman does actually want to improve it

yes i need help contact me on blue app lillmannen_real

if i don’t make rubux then roblox is gonna kill my game

If you add to many game passes and make it too p2w then you will kill your game

1 Like

I’ve played the game before seeing the post, and the game was… well, pretty good, but I have one suggestion.

I am not really good at this, but here it goes!

The game in its present state is extremely tedious, and I understand some of it, but what I don’t understand is why the only thing you have to do is hold E.
Seriously, like half the game’s holding E for 30 seconds or more!

And like I said, I understand that some of this tediousness might be necessary, but I have a suggestion to fix this.

MINIGAMES

Now, this might be because I’ve played a bit too much block tales recently, but my suggestion is to add minigames that replace holding E for what feels like hours on end.

It should still take around 5 seconds of hold time to start, but then the minigame pops up on the users screen, and others won’t be able to interact until its done.
For minigame ideas, you should try and come up with your own, but if you don’t know where to start, try playing Radiant Residents.
It has many great minigames that really reflect what I want out of this suggestion.

Crafting might also have minigames periodically, maybe pressing a button when a part of the thing your crafting is properly aligned.

I sincerely hope you take this suggestion to heart, but if you don’t, it’s fine, since it’s your game after all, and you do what you want with it.

the players with no water can go to igloos or be lucky or make a puzzel to get the things that gamepasses offer

what’s the point of making this?

I honestly see no problems with having a lot of game passes, if they aren’t pay to win or just flat-out virtually useless which most of your game passes would fall under.

It’s still got over 2K players as of 2 days after this reply. :eyes:

7M visits too. :melting_face::+1:

3 Likes

Can you help me. because i see you are a game designer

What do you need help with? :upside_down_face:

um gameplay,game core loop for the gmae

Could you be a bit more specific?

Well um the gameplay isent the best i and other players get bored after some time and there isen’t really a good loop to get people back to the game. do you got any ideas to fix that?

please give my game this type of criticism :pray:
I NEED advice like this to help my game out

Uhhhh

I have a situation going on with my charger, and im not too sure about how I feel about it since it’s a simulator, but when I get a new charger I’ll give it a play.