How can I remove water from a Certain Spot?

Hi!
I’m making a Submarine Game, however, I don’t want the Submarine to be flooded. I am using Normal Roblox Water, with the Submarine Submerged inside it (as shown below).

However, this also means that the INSIDE of the Submarine is Submerged (see below)

Does anyone know any way around this? Thanks, AridOats.

Is the model fully solidified when modelling through Blender?

Sorry? I don’t understand what you mean :flushed:. I’m more of a Scripter, and I hired someone to make this Model.

Solidify is a property used in Blender to make a mesh fully solid.

There’s absolutely no way around this if you want the sub to move. However, if it will be stationary you can just use the subtract tool in the terrain tab to manually delete the water inside of the sub. Hope this helps.

I have never tried that so if that doesn’t work you may need to just not use water beyond a certain level, you can set the water thickness using the sea level option.

you could make the inside of the sub a different area, have the players tp when they want to enter it

If you need it to move, have a part in the interior that teleports to a driver seat in the sub, force 3rd person, and drive like that.

There isnt really anything you can do about Roblox’s water

You can go into the terrain editor and clean it up from the interior, just be careful.

I’ve heard somewhere that water doesn’t render through glass? I’m not too sure but hey see if that helps

This is what I’ve decided to go for, it’s a simple and easy Idea! thanks.

1 Like

if you had a clone of the submarine in both environments, maybe you could make them both move together, but have one not it water and one in water. Players could be teleported to the submarine in the water when they want to exit or stay in the one out of water with blue stained windows for interior movement. It could be possible to have clones of the players swimming in the no water model to mirror the players in the water.