How can I stop exploiters?

There has been an over-the-top amount of exploiters in my game for the past week now, and sometimes parts of the map will get deleted

Or whenever you go to type in “:ban” it changes it to “I’m gay.” and makes you say it out loud. They also make people say racial slurs which is not appropriate for a childrens game. This all started happening out of the blue, I don’t use free models or anything. So if anyone knows how I can prevent this from happening I would greatly appreciate it. The environment in my game is no longer kid-friendly due to these exploiters. (I also use Adonis admin, if that has anything to do with this)

3 Likes

You’re game has some form of backdoor. Admin scripts are a common target for being reuploaded with backdoors added to them. Most likely these aren’t exploiters and instead are players with whitelisted access to a server side executor.

If possible, could you provide the Adonis asset you used.

8 Likes

Im not sure what an “Adonis asset” is but if you showed me I could find it for you.

The webpage you got the adonis admin from, or just show the source code for it.

1 Like

I added this admin to the game like a year ago. But I did edit this: MainModule2 - Roblox

Okay, let me review it. I’ll get back with you shortly.

1 Like

There is most likely a backdoor in your game, possibly from a free model, plugin, or other script you copy pasted into your game without reading it to make sure it didn’t make web requests or anything like that.

I also found this so it might be the admin.

2 Likes

Okay, there shouldn’t be anything in there, all I did was add on to a few of the commands like “:b” for “:ban”, to bypass the “I’m gay” thing

I’m looking through some of the scripts, and for this being a version of Adonis that isn’t from the original creator it’s already highly likely to be a malicious version.

This is the real version of Adonis.
https://www.roblox.com/library/2373505175/Adonis-Loader-BETA-Sceleratis-Davey-Bones?Category=Models&SortType=Relevance&SortAggregation=AllTime&CreatorId=0&Page=3&Position=33&SearchId=a91f11bb-d5a2-42bc-91ed-53c579cba60c

2 Likes

I have this alredy

1 Like

Well the module you added into your game doesn’t seem to be that one.

1 Like

That module is from the original Adonis admin, I just added a few new commands

Okay, do you have any Studio plugins installed?

Yeah, but I had these for years

Look for “require”

They load outside modules, and are mainly used for backdoors

2 Likes

How about this, ill just put in the the original Adonis admin not edited and see how it goes

Did you accidently insert a free model with a virus or used one?
Did you check to make sure all your plugins was from the official creator?

No to your first question and yes to your second.

You should read through this and or this

3 Likes

Well the best I can say for you to do is check everything in your game which might be to hard