How can I stop exploiters?

Yeah, but I had these for years

Look for “require”

They load outside modules, and are mainly used for backdoors

2 Likes

How about this, ill just put in the the original Adonis admin not edited and see how it goes

Did you accidently insert a free model with a virus or used one?
Did you check to make sure all your plugins was from the official creator?

No to your first question and yes to your second.

You should read through this and or this

3 Likes

Well the best I can say for you to do is check everything in your game which might be to hard

Click on ‘Find Results’

Then type in results like, require , getfenv , vnef , eriu , 0/ , 0
into the

You more than likely will find a script you’ve never edited before.

It’s also best to check this plugin list,

and see what plugins require ‘script access’

and make sure they’re legitimate.

1 Like

It’s probably one of your plugins, what I usually do when I help someone get rid of a backdoor is just press CTRL + SHIFT + F and then search for “require” and “getfenv”, then go through all the results and check their origin, if it’s not a script you added, it’s probably a backdoor

Your game is infected with a backdoor. Check your plugins because some plugins insert malicious code into your game. And you should check any free models in your game too.

If multiple people are working on the game then check with them to see if they’re not putting backdoors

This happened when I was using BAE, you would casually type :pban and instead would change to an inappropriate message which would show to everyone. However it’s been over a year and this issue isn’t happening anymore, I’m not sure about Adonis though. I use BAE since it’s more reliable.

That also can be caused by the exploiters antiban, which I have a solution for, I’ll send in Pm’S

Whats BAE? Adonis seems to be the best admin out of all of them in my opinion, but ill give BAE a try.

I came up with my own solution to that, I edited the commands and added “:b” which is the same as “:ban” but their antiban doesn’t pick that up.

Anything running on a client shouldn’t run or be able to execute as an anti-ban.
The experience you’re encountering is a server backdoor that’s allowing script execution on both server and clients. The backdoor simply monitors what TextBox you’re editing, and then gsub everything to replace before you send the FocusLost event.
Other backdoors grab into ChatService scripts and manually override what you said, maybe even disable filtering.

I wouldn’t bother making a new command… What if the backdoor replaces what everyone types or says? Your :b wouldn’t work then.
What if the backdoor is an actual ‘anti-ban’ in which if they get kicked from the game, everyone else gets kicked and the server shuts down.

I would find this backdoor now.

It is your game, you’re responsible for content that isn’t moderated.
If this backdoor ends up getting used again for malicious uses that Roblox automation finds out, your game will be put under review and nobody will be able to play for a period… or ever.

2 Likes

BAE is Basic Admin Essentials. You can check it out here - BAE. Although, personally I only use BAE for roleplay games as it’s not as abusive as some other admins.

Try to check for all remote events and remote functions codes, and add a lot of checks in the server side, if you want you can use a backdoor finder (if the code of the backdoor finder is not too long you can execute it in the command bar of the studio, if it cant execute it you need an exploit i think…)

Edit: backdoor finder is also known as backdoor checker

Why are you on the devforums, and are friends with exploiters?

If I’m gonna be honest, it helps to know how they work to be able to stop them. (If you didn’t know where they were attacking, or how they figure out where to attack, you wouldn’t be able to stop them)