How could I get the 2015-2020 classic leaderboard?

Hello developers,

I am a bit stumped at the moment trying to find the classic leaderboard from around 2015-2020.
You can find an example image here

I am trying to remaster it to make it work with display names and display avatars, but I don’t have a version of it. Would be helpful if anyone could lead me in the right path to find it.

Thanks, Para.

3 Likes

That’s pretty hard but I suggest that you customize a custom leaderboard model

2 Likes

Well, Sadly you can’t get it back easily, you will have to make a custom leaderboard and make it like the 2015-2020 one.

Goodluck though!

1 Like

There is no way of getting that, except if you had the game downloaded since that time and the old files still exist on your pc / laptop then JUST THEN you can go to the code where creating the leaderstats happens (the actual roblox code not the one made by roblox devs) and use it.

at your own risk

Copy the part where leaderstats are made to your new version of roblox and create a leaderstats for you, take a picture of one of the frames and after you do use it for your custom leaderstats, that will be hard but not impossible.

2 Likes

Hows this? @labr_nth

3 Likes
2 Likes

You could customize your own leaderboard. And adjust it accordingly to that classic leaderboard.

2 Likes

I did do my research first and saw this, though what they have doesn’t include the top bar, which I’m also looking for. I guess I could make my own since it’s really not that hard.

1 Like

I think that is against the TOS to use Roblox scripts but ok.
Same for @Coolsbloxian This module uses the Roblox core scripts.

1 Like

I’ve seen quite a few roblox games use the older leaderboard, such as Transfur Outbreak. Yes, they did change it to include display names but it’s literally the same exact thing.

1 Like

Maybe they made one like it (with their own scripts), Do it in your own risk though.

What? Where did you hear about using corescripts being against the TOS?

2 Likes

I did find this but I don’t think it has ANYTHING to do with roblox CoreGuis being against the TOS.

In fact, reading the very first line it says that the “Creator Terms” do not apply. Plus, this is talking about core damages done to roblox, so in reality I have done nothing wrong, nor does using their CoreGui which is public.

1 Like

I saw that too, and I’m pretty sure it had nothing to do with coreguis or corescripts.
I found no results for scripts too.
I’m pretty sure using coregui and corescripts isn’t against the TOU.

1 Like

Exactly, like I said, the CoreGuis are literally public if you find them yourself. Plus, where I got my CoreGui, was on the toolbox, and since now “roblox moderates the toolbox” it should have been banned by now, including the owner.

1 Like