How could i redo the Dark neon in Roblox! with gloowings

Hi! Ive seen roblox that Dark neon isn’t rendering glow not only this but rest.
Such as this and

if you could help!

Ive heard of Improved Neon tho
but don’t know how to use it
if you got any place with this to show me! :grinning:

What are you even trying to say here? If you mean to get a full black neon part then just set the part color to Really Black or 0,0,0/

the glow won’t work in within i wanna recreat a typical game with the glow’s

That still doesn’t make any sense on what you want to achieve. You would have to provide more than just a line…

Roblox removed Glowings to somme of Neon’s including the Dark One
I wanna replicate it but saldy i do not know how
ive seen topic in but that’s couldnt help
and the thing that miss is that the glowing
ive check the Lighting ect Material and couldn’t find this
and the Improved Neon topic seem cool
but can’t get how to use it

The improved neon topic was released in 2017, it has already been enacted since then. So you are asking for something like this?

Try messing with the Bloom instance in lighting.

1 Like

I’m talking of another one with in that is this

but as u see dark dosent glow… more its darker less its glow i wanna fix it and Ive tried touching bloom it dosen’t affect tho here the topic :Introducing: Improved Neon

Ive tried but dark neon really being bullied by roblox :laughing:

Just to make sure, you want a black neon part that has a slight glow outline around it?

yeahh. to make a game back then like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kilTEgBulm4

Since the owner of this game saldy stopped it.

Getting a black neon part that has a little lightness in it should work.

Don’t make the part pitch black, but add enough light to it until you get the result you want.

could i get your discord tag so you could stream share or prob like show me

I’m unable to show you in Studio right now, but I can tomorrow if I don’t forget.

I believe my Discord is “Crazedbrick1”

Also btw you can sleep its just for later to tell you it dosent seem work
Anyway i will go sleep
if there another replies i will read them
Aight goodnight

1 Like

if you insist of black neon which is pitch black, consider using particle emitters with a glow png locked to the part, performance wise this isn’t very performant so just use it if you have to.

The particle emitter is intended to follow only the thing it’s attached to. I think it won’t look as original as it could, but do you know how to use the new neon, at least?
Like the one ive gave the link ?

sorry to burst your bubble, but that new neon is the neon you’re using now, the post is from 2017 :sob: