How do I get more visits in my Roblox game?

Hello!

This is my roblox game: [☁️ UPDATE 2] Egg Hatching Simulator 2! - Roblox

I want to know how to increase the number of players in my game. How can I keep them in my game for longer periods of time?

Should I advertise? Should I spend more money? Should I ask YouTubers?

I don’t know what to do.

Please give me ideas, and if you do, please complete them. If you want me to advertise, how much should I put in daily?

This post is following this post that I posted yesterday: What can I add to my simulator game to make it different from others?

Also, I know that there are many posts about this topic, but I want some answers directed to my game.

Thank you so much!

-GreenTree Gaming

3 Likes

Here’s a list of things you can do to get more visits in your Roblox game:

• Sponsor the game (ensure it has a good icon and thumbnail to maximize potential)
  • Create a video about it on TikTok, upload it on YouTube Shorts as well, you can use this document for examples and instructions
  • Reach out to small YouTubers and have them create a video on it, you can either pay them or convince them that viewers will enjoy watching a video of that YouTuber playing the game
  • Optimize your game’s page for search engines. Use relevant keywords in your description and ensure your game has a clear and concise summary.
  • Keep your game fresh by providing regular updates with new content, features, or improvements. This not only retains existing players but also attracts new ones.
  • Make sure your game is well-designed, fun to play, and free of major bugs. Players are more likely to visit and stay if the game offers a positive experience.
4 Likes