How do i get my game on Roblox Home Recommendation?

Hi, i created a game called “Chocolate Obby” ([Chocolate Obby! 🍫 [100+ STAGES!] - Roblox])
And i was wondering how i could make it appear in the “Home Recommendation” section on Roblox?

I have already submitted sponsored ads a few times by now, and i wanna know how i can make the algorithm pick up my game. Should i keep spending robux on ad credits or should i do something else?

Also i don’t know if my icon is good enough.

I would appreciate any tips / help!

2 Likes

Well, the only way is to use ads/sponsorships unless you can gain visits from other platforms. However, a small tip would be to value in-game statistics over advertisement advantages. For example, if advertising to mobile users gets you more visits but a shorter average play session, it would be less appealing to the algorithm than fewer visits with more play durations. Hope this helps.

Also, do you have any particular tips for publishing an obby game? I’ll be doing one this weekend, too. If you don’t have any monetisation aspects implemented in the end of the obby, could we possibly have a collaboration of which you can direct me the playerflow and I’ll give you a good percentage of the revenue from it?

1 Like

Thank you for the answer!
Some tips i could give are:

1. Fun Gameplay
  2. Not too easy for the more experienced players, but not too hard for the beginners. Find a balance in between.

About the collaboration:
I don’t know if it is worth it for you, because right now i don’t get that many players unless if i have a sponsor going on, and i don’t know if the game will ever get picked up by the algorithm. But if you want to, then i’m okay with collaborating!

1 Like

Roblox has a complex algorithm, always striving to showcase games with the highest potential on its homepage; even the slightest details can impact your game’s visibility within the algorithm. Explaining this algorithm can be quite perplexing, so I can summarize it for you as follows:

• What does your game offer? Is it fun?

• Can you retain players in the game?

• How frequently do players interact within the game? (such as chat interactions, click counts, and the number of in-game Gamepasses purchased)

• How many different players have chosen your game in the past week?

• Is your game compliant with Roblox standards and policies?

I mean, Roblox check the game is whitelisted for the homepage :white_check_mark: / :x:

I believe these five examples should suffice for you. Remember, each of these points has subcategories. For example, as I mentioned in the second point, attractive icon and GUI designs that draw players in are included in these.

Good day! :wave:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.