How do I get rid of the sun glare on Metal?

• What are you attempting to achieve?
    There is a sun glare on parts with the Metal material. I have CelestialBodiesShown disabled on my skybox, but Metal parts (and probably all materials with specular) still reflect the sun. I don’t want sun reflections.
  • What is the issue?

The skybox:
  • What solutions have you tried so far?
    I found another thread that said to set Lighting.Brightness to 0. I tried that, but it gets rid of shadows.

Turn down the bloom. Go to lighting > add bloom > then reduce the bloom, as well as increase when it becomes bloom.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply! It doesn’t completely get rid of the sun reflection, but its good enough for now.

1 Like

what is the material of the brick? try something that isn’t reflective like (i think) concrete

The ability to add negative reflection to most objects would be nice by reducing the default amount of glare on some objects even though they are 0.

It’s Metal. Using bloom should be fine though, because eventually I’m going to make my own textures for the game.

Yeah, it almost looks like the Neon material, except its not. Kinda annoying that we can’t get rid of it.