How do I make this not look bad?

• What are you attempting to achieve? (Keep it simple and clear)
    I want it to look nice.
  • What is the issue? (Keep it simple and clear - Include screenshots/videos/GIFs if possible)
    It’s terrible.
  • What solutions have you tried so far? (Have you searched for solutions through the Roblox Wiki yet?)
    I’ve tried asking some people I know how to fix it, they got no clue so I’m coming here.

You may then include any further details.
Please help and give me some ideas. Thank you! :smiley:
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.

3 Likes

A shop at the beginning, a bunch of generators, and then a rank shop.

What’s the point or objective of the area?

Not a builder. But instead of having them scattered like that you should put them in a hub like area

To gather a bunch of resources from the generators, buy weapons and ranks, and fight players. Ranks will have access to better shops with more unique weapons and generators.

What kind of game theam are you doing?

Yeah, it’s kind of like a tycoon mixed with a simulator.

It’s a recreation of a game I made on minecraft called CtckPvp. I can send you the trailers and stuff for it.

Like… a sky base theme kind of. A bunch of things floating in the sky.

If it’s public, do you mind sharing a game link? Otherwise, the terrain is a bit odd.

Sure, here ya go [BETA] CtckPvp - Roblox

Ooooh that’s sounds cool. Is it going to be island based like skyblock!

Yeah, like a bunch of islands. I can send you the minecraft trailer of the game if you’d like.

Sure send me the Minecraft trailer so I can get a bigger picture for what your trying to do

Trailer: CtckPvp Season 2 Trailer - YouTube
Also did a bunch of live streams on it, you can find those on my channel under the playlists tab.

That is a really cool game idea. Never seen anything like that before

1 Like

Welp building isn’t really my thing soo happy developing :slight_smile:

The combat (?) area is a bit small. The grass terrain is also a bit small, but if you want to keep it that way I’d suggest making an invisible border the size you want, then extending the terrain a bit. Not too sure what’s going on with the forcefields though.

It’s the safe zone so people can’t kill you while you’re buying stuff.

Yeah, but when you jump it disappears than reappears.

Yeah, I’m not too sure what’s going on there tbh. I’m new to scripting, did a long break from it, and now I’m trying to learn so rip game.