How do I make tool images?

How would I make a tool icon for my knife, I want it to look like this:

How do I achieve this?

1 Like

You can make tool icons by using Photoshop or Photopea, but you can get them from the Images section in the Toolbox by copying an Image ID and placing it into the tool image ID section to display a logo.

1 Like

Their are multiple tutorials on YouTube:

2 Likes

I have tried finding one in the toolbox, and all of them don’t look like what I am trying to go for

You can create one by using a photo editing website or app such as PhotoShop or Photopea if you can’t purchase Photoshop. Then when you finish the image design, you copy the ID of it and paste it into the Image ID section inside the tool. Their would be loads of tutorials of this on YouTube.

1 Like

Okay sure, do you have any tutorial I can look at?

This tutorial may help you out :slight_smile:

When you are about to upload the image, you would right click the image and press Copy Image ID or whatever its called and place it into the tools image ID section.

1 Like

When you create the image you need to upload it to Roblox as a Decal.
That’s the imageID you use.

That actually helped me figure out how to upload, now I just need to know how to get the knife model and make it as an image

1 Like

You can make a green screen part in the workspace as a background and place the knife model in-front of it. Take a screenshot of it. Go to your editing app or website. Remove the greenscreen which will now only display the knife model. Then save the finished design to your local computer. Add the image to your tool.

3 Likes

That is what I was thinking! Thank you

This has worked! Thank you so much

1 Like

find a good angle and greenscreen it or just cut out some parts