How do i place gui next to hp bar?

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve?
    Placing Various GUI Next To HP Bar.

2. What is the issue?
    I am lazy at Lua scripting and when I search “Roblox Gui Near HP Bar” Would Search Creating HP Bar And Nothing That I Intended.
    Also, when I search “Roblox Hunger Bar And Thirst Bar Next to HP Bar” Would Search Creating HP Bar, Hunger bar (not in Toolbar), Thirst bar (not in Toolbar), And Nothing That I Intended.

3. What solutions have you thought of so far?
    None of them.

1 Like

Also, I Seen Some Games That Gui Placed at Toolbar. Like Mic Drop, Funky Friday.

1 Like

Just make a gui and position it next to the health bar ig

1 Like

No, It Does not.
It Should be Placed on the Toolbar. (disappears when a console controller is used)

1 Like

I don’t get what you mean, you said you wanted to place guis next to the health bar, but now you said it should be placed on the toolbar??

1 Like

Both of them.

For reference:

1 Like

read more about custom hotbars, and simply position the custom hotbar next to the health bar.

1 Like

WRONG - IT SHOULD BE PLACED AT TOOLBAR.

1 Like

Uhm, I guess ill answer this because im free.
If you want the ‘hotbar icon’ as well as the function for it to equip by clicking the icon, you can either place a button on the topbar at around {32,32} position (i think) or you can use the Topbarplus Module which easily allows you to add topbar icons with extra customization.