How do I revert to old UI icons?

The new update makes most of the icons blue and really hard to see
Screenshot_5

How do I make it look like this again?
Screenshot_6

41 Likes

I’m not sure what operating system you have or what update you are talking about, but try resetting all the settings of your studio or try reinstalling it.

4 Likes

tried that still the same result

6 Likes

did u restart studio after doing that???

2 Likes

Yes, am I the only 1 affected?

3 Likes

idk I have opened studio for a long time.

2 Likes

Did you use any third party icons (Vanilla icons)?

2 Likes

I just opened my studio today and all the icons change, it was fine yesterday.

7 Likes

What operating system do you have? Maybe disabling the beta option will work.
A few moments ago I updated roblox studio on my windows 11 and it is still totally the same.

1 Like

I’m still using windows 10, Beta features is disabled.

2 Likes

This is not a RobloxStudio fault. You probably changed the game file.

Here is a DevForum post that talks about changing roblox studio icons:

And here is a video telling you how to change the icons:

I’m pretty sure all you need is the default icon file and just replace it.

2 Likes

You can’t. This is a new studio UI update and you may have to use 3rd party icons if you don’t like these.

7 Likes

i have the same problem, it happened for me yesterday after Roblox Studio updated. the icons didn’t revert today and i even reinstalled Roblox Studio but they are still the new ones

1 Like

I’ve just updated Roblox studio and it’s changed to these icons. I don’t like them, they’re very hard to recognize and hurt my eyes. I’d like a way to revert them back, or at least have someone release a custom icon pack that has the old icons.

22 Likes

My Studio also looks like this after the new update, they’re not terrible icons but the old ones were leagues better. Hopefully they add a setting to revert icons soon.

8 Likes

“a modern look”

you mean everything the same color
flat no shading, devoid of lighting information

(they turned it back on at the time of this post, but no announcement)

21 Likes

update hasn’t been reverted for me and likely other people, do you have any solutions for this? these icons are just complete garbage i cannot work with these at all

8 Likes

Nvm they changed the icon back to these… Not sure whose genius idea it is to make this icon :confused:

10 Likes

Darn, any chance you know how to grab an old version of studio then? accessing the source files is easy but i cannot find an older version of studio that doesn’t seem like a virus anywhere.

3 Likes

Just updated Studio, frightened to see they changed the icons. I can barely recognize the UI objects. Please tell us if you find an authentic old version of Roblox Studio! I tried looking into the Studio Settings but had no luck.

5 Likes