How do I revert to old UI icons?

Lucky you! The new Roblox Icons are horrible! I don’t know how they changed to this.

7 Likes

don’t click the update button on the top right its a trap. lol

8 Likes

this is how you fix it.

Made it. But my home buttons are gone now lol
well who cares about that buttons LOL

1 Like

Not too good, pixeled icons, missing icons for me i’m sure there is a other solution.

Yeah just install the Studio Mod Manager it will revert to a previous version of the Studio and everything will return back to normal also you wont loose any plugins,saves or theme colors and stuff like that so dont worry!!
But yeah thats what fixed my problem its not a solution for eternity but it will do for now

1 Like

icons are fine for me and a lot of people, i’m not too sure. just use studio mod manager if it doesnt work like the other guy said

It’s so hard to recognize anything with these new icons. All of the colors blend in and the transparent nature makes it even more unrecognizable

4 Likes

I made a tutorial on changing the icons.
If you don’t want to use the Vanilla icons, you can just download the Roblox Studio Mod Manager and launch studio without changing the icons, it will have the original studio icons.

7 Likes

Actually no, I have the same problem. I searched some solutions how to change them back, but I couldn’t find anything. I am sorry. If you find anything, please mention me, so I can change them, too.

welp for me it just reverted to an older version and i still have the old icons witch is everything i actually wanted lol:d
but yeah i did pretty much the same thing

Guys lets give a feedback to roblox sruport! That is the only permenet method
Like this to surport more humans to do this

3 Likes

I’m also being affected by this and honestly i don’t like the new icons.

1 Like

I have the old ones but I like the new ones
ClassImages

I, too, would like to express my displeasure with the new monochrome icon set that makes it nearly impossible to distinguish a model from a script. Disabling SVGIcons in the exe worked the first time, but doing that with every update will quickly become tedious.

8 Likes

I also dislike them a LOT, They need to add a settings to revert!

3 Likes

if you want to revert i can send you old classimages

Im curious but its probably possible to get some votes so maybe some staffs could notice this and hopefully update the studio with an option to swap the icon styles?

Yeah gotta say not a fan of the new icons. Definitely would like the option for the older ones again.

3 Likes